DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (67mm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good cheap polarized lens filter. Reduces reflections and enhances the blue sky. I estimate that it filters about 90% of reflections compared to the $100+ filters available. Cons:The box it comes in has some extra space which lets it move in there. Do not screw... Read more

Demonstration of polarizing effect on screen Taken with polarizer filter, no editing done Reflections greatly reduced, taken right into sun Do not stack with other filter on wideangle lenses Polarizing effect on screen, with/without filter
    1 0
  • posted byvevendy on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and useful stuff, not only for landscapes lovers. Works great with water reflection. Cons:When used with another filter, it can stick together pretty hard. You just need to push it a little, it's solid enough. There is some reddish colouring in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0rome on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It seems optically sound, there is no easily noticable distortions over the field of view on standard lens -It darkens overall picture by little more than one full stop. Even some more expensive brand filters can be lot darker. -contrast difference on reflectio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality of this lens filter is great. For the price you buy a polarizer lens filter like this in a Dutch store, you can buy eight filters on Deal Extreme! The lens filter comes with a protective case, so it doesn't damage during transportation. Cons:Absolutely no co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRickert on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does a really good job of toning down reflections and/or highlights. Also captures the blue sky perfectly! Cons:None that I've come across so far. OtherThoughts:I have never really worked with any other professional polarizer filters, but I really believe this filter is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 12/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap circular polarizer and with a good quality. Takes away the reflections and enhances the blue sky and sea. The delivery was quick and without problems. Cons:Therefore it was no characteristic of this polarizer, you should be careful when handling it to pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterDutch on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works basically as advertised. It screws on tightly (see cons too), gives some gradient to the sky and does make blue, partially cloudy sky look quite nice. Cons:- It does darken your pictures quite a bit. - If combined with a UV-filter, it might screw on s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 10/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price, actually works as it should. Removes reflections from surfaces, use with my Nikon D80 and 18-135 lens. Excellent removes the reflection from the glass. Cons:When adjusting the ring and starts to turn off the filter. For simplicity, better in one direction... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCompuwiz2007 on 07/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap Screws on nicely, and it has a smooth rotation. It does cut down the glare at some rotation, most of the time. Acts sort of as a "sunglass" for your camera, it does dim things down quite a bit. Cons:Really Cheap, glass quality suffers I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexbely on 05/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great results, not that much difference between this one and the much expencive ones... i've checked. 1.cuts down the glare. 2.play with it(turn in a clock direction) till you have the least amount of reflection and shoot. nothing complicated. great price, great... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections