DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (67mm)
  • 5 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVince132 on 05/24/2014

Build to last! It is delivered in a bubble envelope and the lens-filter is in a plastic case. The lens works like an expensive one, only a fraction of it costs. It's a good buy. Only little con; when turning the front-lens, it is possible to untighten is from the lens itself. So the filter can fall, when you don't watch it! Maybe the box can be smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

Cheap substitute for the way expensive lens filters. Great for beginners photography, that's why I bought it. It's a bit hard sometimes to twist the filter, to manipulate what reflection you want to get rid of. I only used a UV filter before. Bought this to try out whether I needed a polarizer lens. Turns out it works great, outdoors. Indoors I need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjterrada69 on 12/18/2013

It is a polarized lens filter that will serve to eliminate the annoying reflections that occur at various surfaces such as water, glass and even metal surfaces. When these rotating the polarizing filter to adjust it to prevent flare just unscrews and you have to be constantly screwing. Tamtien also will serve you for use in situations where you decide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoost.erftemeijer on 11/10/2013

Good cheap polarized lens filter. Reduces reflections and enhances the blue sky. I estimate that it filters about 90% of reflections compared to the $100+ filters available. The box it comes in has some extra space which lets it move in there. Do not screw the polarizer on too tight, especially when using a protective or UV filter, you will not be able ... Read more

Demonstration of polarizing effect on screen Taken with polarizer filter, no editing done Reflections greatly reduced, taken right into sun Do not stack with other filter on wideangle lenses Polarizing effect on screen, with/without filter
    1 0
  • posted byvevendy on 05/21/2013

Very cheap and useful stuff, not only for landscapes lovers. Works great with water reflection. When used with another filter, it can stick together pretty hard. You just need to push it a little, it's solid enough. There is some reddish colouring in the picture. If you ask me, it doesn't really matter that much. You can eliminate it in post processing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0rome on 04/06/2013

-It seems optically sound, there is no easily noticable distortions over the field of view on standard lens -It darkens overall picture by little more than one full stop. Even some more expensive brand filters can be lot darker. -contrast difference on reflections is pretty good, comparing to many cheap polarizers -there is thread on the front element,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

The quality of this lens filter is great. For the price you buy a polarizer lens filter like this in a Dutch store, you can buy eight filters on Deal Extreme! The lens filter comes with a protective case, so it doesn't damage during transportation. Absolutely no cons. At first I had some difficulties removing this lens filter from my lens. The lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheRickert on 01/03/2013

Does a really good job of toning down reflections and/or highlights. Also captures the blue sky perfectly! None that I've come across so far. I have never really worked with any other professional polarizer filters, but I really believe this filter is an absolute beast for the small amount of money you pay for it! Ever since I found out what this filter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduarte07 on 12/02/2011

Cheap circular polarizer and with a good quality. Takes away the reflections and enhances the blue sky and sea. The delivery was quick and without problems. Therefore it was no characteristic of this polarizer, you should be careful when handling it to prevent the same detachment of the lens, if the photographer turns it to the same side which allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterDutch on 07/15/2011

It works basically as advertised. It screws on tightly (see cons too), gives some gradient to the sky and does make blue, partially cloudy sky look quite nice. - It does darken your pictures quite a bit. - If combined with a UV-filter, it might screw on so tightly that both filters come off together when removing. It's hard to take two filters apart ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections