DX » Community » Reviews » 7.2W 120-LED White + Blue Light Aquarium Top Lamp w/ Holder (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIskkander on 11/27/2012

It led aquarium light perfect for what I needed. It is cheap, the cheapest I found. Save energy and money, its consumption is very low. Perfect for breeding tanks discus. Small and fits perfectly to the edges of the aquarium. Is adjustable by screws to the glass. It has white and blue LED lights, but ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byDreano on 10/25/2012

Great lamp! Economic, espends a quarter (25%) of my old lamps. Beautiful, thin and stylish! Fits perfect on my micro aquarium. Wonderful impact on the plants colors, specialy with the blue leds on this. Silent (no reactors needed!), easy to install and fasten on the top of the aquarium. No control over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScientiaSilva on 08/16/2012

This LED lighting for aquariums is just fantastic, because it reduces by 95% the cost of lighting energy when compared to ordinary lamps. Soon I will buy another of these for my other tanks. I am using in my aquarium during the day to increase plant growth because not enough if we are not good substrates ... Read more

7.2W 120-LED in tank 30 liters 7.2W 120-LED in tank 30 liters 7.2W 120-LED in tank 30 liters In board of nanos!

5 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections