DX » Community » Reviews » USB VAG-COM / VCDS 11.11.3 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Cable for Volkswagen / Seat / Skoda / Audi (138cm)
  • 5 star 22 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzav1977 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive ideal solution for the diagnosis and change the settings of own car. Connected by Can Protocol to VW Passat 2008 Skoda Octavia 12.2012, according to OBD II UAZ Hunter 2008. Cons:The absence of the possibility to update the adapter firmware and software. Accord... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzaki12 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks exactly the same as original and also works that way. It is good quality and works great. its a good quality for that price. Tested on golf III 1997 tdi abs, airbeg etc ... all work perfect Cons:Nothing really, only if shipping can be faster but for this cabel, w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDagNygren on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The cable works fine and is mechanically sound. - Also works on Win7 running on virtual box in Linux. (Saves me the reboot) Cons:- Quality seems to be so and so. I had to go through a lengthy process of sending back the first cable , that didn't work, and gett... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The main reason you should buy it it's its usefullness.. it is being selled all over the world, this item is a real boom... you will find a lot of it in internet. It works just as expected and you will find a lot of information about it in forums and everywhere. Cons:I... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycURLybOi on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- VCDS fully compatible interface - works with VAG group cars - direct USB to OBD cable (no converters) - LED indicator - excellent build quality Cons:- driver installation a little difficult (see below) - cd arrived broken (but that's postal service's mistake... Read more

0 3
  • posted bybochi54 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price, it seems to work as intended. Tested only on old ISO cars, I hope it's going to work on newer CAN vehicles as well. Uses standard, well known Ross-tech software. Easy to install. Cons:Drivers aren't compatible with Ross-Tech original product, hence yo... Read more

0 4
  • posted byloekehv on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works with 11.11.3 which is the only version that comes on cd and is fine. Autoscan also works fine. Using this cable on old WinXP netbook. Cons:Nothing really, maybe they should warn more to only use the cd and not the official software. And to use the software on a lapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevoodoo on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this product hoping it could prime my fuel pumps after doing a diesel fuel filter change. It worked flawlessly!!! I am not very familiar with VCDS (VagCom), but it seems this wire is compatible with their software. Which means literally hundreds of abilities can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaxorsile on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best cable on the market !!! It is no problem whit this interface. You can instal this whit internet connection , the interface is great !!! The seme whit the original "Ross-Tech, Dual K-CAN, rev-B" Genuine Ross-Tech Cons:Out of date mesege . but is... Read more

3 1
  • posted byPeacemakeR85 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality , works just like the original one but it's cheaper . Works just fine with a couple of cars that I've used it on ('96 Audi A3 - 1,6 , Skoda Octavia - 1,8 - 20 V ; VW Bora 1,9 TDI) . Good cable lenght . Very easy to install , just put the CD that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections