DX » Community » Reviews » CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (72mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKizontije on 11/05/2013

Very cheap and affordable Circullar polarizer lens filter. Does what it suppose to do - fotlers reflections in 45 degree angle, front ring rotating for adjustment. Easy to mount on your lens. I tried this one with Sigma 17-70. Sometimes eliminates reflections completely, mostly it eliminates partialy, but can't expect much from a such a cheap filter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZyZoo on 10/30/2013

-Solid quality -Cheap -Metal ring It is really polarized filter, not just colored or whatever -A bit dark, BUT! For this price it's not a con It's a very good and very cheap accessory for beginning and medium photographer. Twisting very easy, but if your lens's far end is twisting when focusing, you must adjust polarizer after focusing Totally a must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrasse40 on 03/26/2013

Polarized lens on your objective is a must when you need to take picture in ocean aroundings. Same goes when in snowy aroundings with sunlight. This lens is clear witch makes it easier to have it attached to your lens at all times when you might have use of it. Dark tinted lenses tend to darken the picture and by that you allways need to take it off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyan34montp on 03/18/2013

easy to use perform very well very good for its price easy to use perform very well very good for its price you loose one diaph....usuall with that kind of filter you loose one diaph....usuall with that kind of filter you loose one diaph....usuall with that kind of filter you loose one diaph....usuall with that kind of filter you loose one diaph....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheospaghetti on 12/30/2011

This CPL is cheap and it works well. It would be nice if this filter would have come with some sort of protective carrying case. When I purchased this I hadn't built up a good camera bag to store these sort of things. Now I have carrying cases for each size of filter, but at the time I had not so I was worried about scratching it when it wasn't stuck ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphophollety on 05/19/2011

Great product, comes in a useful and great package ( I carry mine in the bag, with the filters inside, do not takes lot of space and is pretty easy to open and to keep the filter ). The image quality is sharp. The polarization is quite impressive, if you look under a LCD display (which is polarized to ) in a certain angle, it wil block all the ligh,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisFilipe on 08/25/2010

A choice that probably appeals to many consumers. The price is good and the result too. Of course we're not talking about the quality of more expensive filters like Hoya or Tiffen ... But for the price, we have a quality quite acceptable. I did some tests in a very clear day, and the filter did very well. Got pictures contrasted with a more clear and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytSkye on 03/22/2010

The ring looks solid, feels solid and is solid. The circular polarizer works well, camera is able to perform autofocus. The price is cheap and transportation was a breeze. The casing holds together quite nicely and is something I'd like to bring around with. Overall image quality is a tad soft but still great nonetheless. One of the things I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaltuz on 08/28/2008

Cheapest Circular polarization filter i could find for my Sigma 17-70mm. Auto focus works great since it's a Circular not linear. Screws on tight and comes of easily Cheap,Cheap,Cheap! The box it came in could have some kind of locking mechanism, but I guess I could fix this with some tape. I don't know if it's even possible, but an "off" ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytortenheber on 08/17/2008

for this really small price erhälst you get a highly qualitative filter! the processing is really very good. metalring is very handy. in practical again locking barn is supplied a box. I use it for my sigma 17-70. it sits perfectly! therein one can keep this filter during disuse. no problems with that put on. can be turned off simply again. no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections