DX » Community » Reviews » Massa CPL Polarizer Lens Filter (77mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Fit correctly Good material (no plastic) Durable Presentation box perfectly covered and protected Really nice to use, comfortable and no problems adjusting to the lens No cons, except the fact that maybe it must be provided wth some kind of cleaner or so Maybe too thin…breakable. But this kind of filter…... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysosriko on 01/25/2014

I use this filter for video production mostly for documentaries. Proved itself under the sun and heavy lighting for me. Saves me a lot of time and gives better quality shots. No color changing at all. None so far. Filter is also durable, i use it for a month and never exprienced connectivity issues. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuistnix1 on 10/28/2011

A good polarizer, especially for its price. No noticeable changes in colour. The build quality is good for its price range. Works almost as good as a polarizer that costs four times the price. This is a personal thing, but I prefer something to hold other than a smooth ring to adjust the orientation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaabeno on 09/07/2011

The price is great! The filter fits perfectly onto the lens, no trouble fastening or loosening. I thought I might lose a couple of F-stops, but my overall impression is that I don't (except for darkening the areas I want darker) It renders the 11mm useless, as the edge the filter is captured in the corners.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphophollety on 08/16/2011

Great product, comes in a useful and great package ( I carry mine in the bag, with the filters inside, do not takes lot of space and is pretty easy to open and to keep the filter ). The image quality is sharp. The polarization is quite impressive, if you look under a LCD display (which is polarized to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBjornski on 06/30/2010

For the price this polarizer is unbeatable. I ended up ordering this polarizer after being dissapointed with a Soligor BlueLine filter, which worked reasonably but caused a very significant blue color-cast. Not so with this filter; the colors appear neutral to my eye. This is a true circular polarizer;... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfelixker2 on 03/21/2010

- Light and thin glass which causes less vignetting - Glass quality just fine. Not excellent. - Drops one stop instead of two. - When it came, the ring preventing the glass from dropping out wasn't intact. That shows that the built quality isn't there. I had to fix it back with super glue, which ended ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byauswoo on 04/04/2009

Polarisers are expensive. This is about a quarter of what I'd expect to pay for a filter like this at retail. The larger ones like this get really pricey. I have a Hoya for another lens and it seems to give a similar result. This filter screws on neatly and allows the filter to rotate. Not much really,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byilihz on 08/20/2008

-Works -Not the best polarizer in the world, but it is able to filter alway most refractions. There are two types of polarizing filters, polarizers for short: linear and circular. Most SLR cameras use circular polarizers due to the use of beamsplitters. Non-DSLR digital cameras in general do not use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections