Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrArO on 08/29/2014

Pros: Lights up with a strong flame that doesn't go off even in windy weather clear tank helps to see how much gas is left melts metal very compact, comfortable to hold Cons: after some months of use, I noticed that under the button there is a metal piece that bends, and the lighter stops working, I just bend it back, and it works again Read more

Very good bang for the buck Very good bang for the buck

Impression:great lighter;

0 0
  • posted byqdog83 on 07/08/2014

Very cost to use effective. Fits well in hand Very easy to use Very solid build, has a good weight to it I would like to see a locking system in place so that you can lock the flame on. Plastic seems a bit cheap, but what can you expect from a $2 lighter. Good for it's price. If you are going to buy one of these, I recommend buying a couple as it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOD1234 on 07/06/2014

great lighter. very strong flame that lights up anything in seconds. godd to burn downward and also in tough weather like wind or rain. good price! the flame size meter works only at the last 1/6 of the full meter, meaning you can only put the size of flame to highest and a bit less high and then it turns off. besides this the build quality filld pretty ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWickedRabbit on 05/28/2014

Sturdy plastic, not expensive material. But honestly for what you're probably buying it for. Its perfect. It's also very easy to refill, which is just sort of nice. None, as per a couple days of use. I expect that at sometime the clicker will go on me as it does feel cheap, but the fact is the price is unbeatable. You get 2 months use out of a $2 item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmerij on 05/20/2014

-works like a charm! -withstands propane. -the tank seems to be high-grade plastic. -metal parts might break if dropped too often. - the button is made from kinda cheap plastic but i think it will hold if not dropped on hard surface. I have owned same kind of lighter from Iroda and it had cheaper feeling than this but it was over 10€ more expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydwitte on 05/12/2014

- perfect in windy conditions or bad weather. - perfect to hold the flame downward, you will not burn your fingers. -hot blue cone-like flame, >1000°C -easy refill None I can think of, only one week in use. A little bit cheaper would be nice? perfect to use with a bong or a pipe I ordered 2 more, one as spare and the other one as a gift. This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeltadeltagamma on 04/18/2014

-the lighter has a cover so pocket lint or other stuff doesn't clog anything -for such a flame, it consumes very little fuel -sleek looking, you can make it stand on it's side -little radiator holes on the cover, as it's get hot with prolonged use -something that's hard to see, but on it's underside, where you put gas, you can twist the circular part ... Read more

Lighter in action!
    1 0
  • posted byante241 on 04/08/2014

Great, compact and easy to use, and easy to fill with gas. Usefull for melting small gauge copper wire or for soldering purposes, and of course for lightning cigars. There is no stand on bottom alias it is rounded, you allaways need to hold it in your hand, and there is no stoping mechanism so you need to hold it press open at all time. Rather small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuftbrenzer on 04/04/2014

small , compact , good quality , easy to use , transparent , fast , safe , nice patent for start and closing . flame could be little longer ( sticker on lighter says Mega Pocket torch so... ) , it should be able to melt copper and alluminium acording to wikipedia but i couldnt do that . key chain ring would be usefull and wider range of flame regulation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmpb7 on 04/01/2014

- It works (all the time) - It looks great. - It's easy to use. - Easy to refil. - It's trustable. Most of the time it will light in the first click. I've recharged more than 2 times and still working perfectly. None for now, except it is not child-proof. It good quality for its price. I bouthg it only one to try, but I'm ordering a second one. Search ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections