Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqdog83 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cost to use effective. Fits well in hand Very easy to use Very solid build, has a good weight to it Cons:I would like to see a locking system in place so that you can lock the flame on. Plastic seems a bit cheap, but what can you expect from a $2 lighter. Good for it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOD1234 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great lighter. very strong flame that lights up anything in seconds. godd to burn downward and also in tough weather like wind or rain. good price! Cons:the flame size meter works only at the last 1/6 of the full meter, meaning you can only put the size of flame to high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWickedRabbit on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy plastic, not expensive material. But honestly for what you're probably buying it for. Its perfect. It's also very easy to refill, which is just sort of nice. Cons:None, as per a couple days of use. I expect that at sometime the clicker will go on me as it does feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydwitte on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- perfect in windy conditions or bad weather. - perfect to hold the flame downward, you will not burn your fingers. -hot blue cone-like flame, >1000°C -easy refill Cons:None I can think of, only one week in use. A little bit cheaper would be nice? OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeltadeltagamma on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-the lighter has a cover so pocket lint or other stuff doesn't clog anything -for such a flame, it consumes very little fuel -sleek looking, you can make it stand on it's side -little radiator holes on the cover, as it's get hot with prolonged use -something t... Read more

Lighter in action!
    1 0
  • posted byante241 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great, compact and easy to use, and easy to fill with gas. Usefull for melting small gauge copper wire or for soldering purposes, and of course for lightning cigars. Cons:There is no stand on bottom alias it is rounded, you allaways need to hold it in your han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmpb7 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works (all the time) - It looks great. - It's easy to use. - Easy to refil. - It's trustable. Most of the time it will light in the first click. I've recharged more than 2 times and still working perfectly. Cons:None for now, except it is not child-proof. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadreser on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The flame from it is really nice, easy to refill and very practical. Really good to have in a personal tool-kit. Melts plastic nicely and quickly. And best of all, it looks like it could be good quality. All the parts are kinda robust and strong. Cons:Still didn't found a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimmmeh on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job, a nice consistent blue flame. The height of the flame is easily adjustable on the bottem. You dont even have to use a screwdriver. Also the angle of the flame is comfortable, so it can be used for soldering for example, the flame gets pretty hot. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysuwl84 on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well and serving the purpose. It is wind prove and the flame is consistent. This is one of my favorite product with deal-xtreme. Cons:The lighter came with empty gasses. It might due to safety reason or immigration clearance issue. Anyway, it is not a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections