Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmusingJopie on 12/11/2014

Very good lighter and it looks awesome too. flame is very hot so everything you want to do with it is very quick Read more

Impression:instant lighter;

0 0 0

• posted bylinuxoid3311 on 12/09/2014

ничего сверх нет, просто нормальная зажигалка. шла 45 дней Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybarone90 on 11/28/2014

Lighter excellent, easy to charge, easy to use. Safe thanks to the automatic cover. Excellent durability. Read more

Impression:good,economic,Nice Flame;

0 0 0

• posted byAugusto1101 on 11/02/2014

Pros: Good Flame / boa chama very economic/ muito economico Cons: Dont work in wind places / não funciona em lugares com muito vento Read more

Impression:good,Best Price,economic;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelotmelo on 10/31/2014

The torch simply does not work. It lights up, a small blue flame appears, but after one second or so the flame goes out. It does not sustain a flame as you would expect from a torch. I do not recommend it. Luckily it was really cheap, but I won't order one similar from dx.com since they all seem to be ... Read more

Impression:Really bad;

0 0 2

• posted byMrArO on 08/29/2014

Pros: Lights up with a strong flame that doesn't go off even in windy weather clear tank helps to see how much gas is left melts metal very compact, comfortable to hold Cons: after some months of use, I noticed that under the button there is a metal piece that bends, and the lighter stops working, I ... Read more

Very good bang for the buck Very good bang for the buck

Impression:great lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byqdog83 on 07/08/2014

Very cost to use effective. Fits well in hand Very easy to use Very solid build, has a good weight to it I would like to see a locking system in place so that you can lock the flame on. Plastic seems a bit cheap, but what can you expect from a $2 lighter. Good for it's price. If you are going to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOD1234 on 07/06/2014

great lighter. very strong flame that lights up anything in seconds. godd to burn downward and also in tough weather like wind or rain. good price! the flame size meter works only at the last 1/6 of the full meter, meaning you can only put the size of flame to highest and a bit less high and then it ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byWickedRabbit on 05/28/2014

Sturdy plastic, not expensive material. But honestly for what you're probably buying it for. Its perfect. It's also very easy to refill, which is just sort of nice. None, as per a couple days of use. I expect that at sometime the clicker will go on me as it does feel cheap, but the fact is the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelmerij on 05/20/2014

-works like a charm! -withstands propane. -the tank seems to be high-grade plastic. -metal parts might break if dropped too often. - the button is made from kinda cheap plastic but i think it will hold if not dropped on hard surface. I have owned same kind of lighter from Iroda and it had cheaper feeling ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections