Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 08/26/2015

Sturdy plastic, not expensive material. But honestly for what you're probably buying it for. Its perfect. It's also very easy to refill, which is just sort of nice. None, as per a couple days of use. I expect that at sometime the clicker will go on me as it does feel cheap, but the fact is the is... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bytom13n on 08/19/2015

I am very happy with this purchase ! This lighter is very effecient. You will recieve it empty. I can guaranty quality because I have one since more than two years and it works perfectly. Even after a fall in water it is always working as the beginning. I warmly recommand the buy this Butane with... Read more

Works after water fall !

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byMikho on 08/02/2015

As a wind proof lighter, it is fine. As far as using it for braising goes, it is not all that it claims. The flame temperature is ok for silver solder braising (about 680°C) on small jobs. For braising at 950°C, the flame temperature is too low - forget 1300°C

0 0 0

• posted byoosainboat on 07/21/2015

This jet torch was easy to refill and easy to use however, i order the honest brand jet torch and recieved this one. on the other hand, it works great

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjmpiratas on 07/18/2015

Cool gadget. Once clicked, good flame. Very usefull, and you can allways monitor the butane level, never getting out of fuel.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byFrostyProsty on 07/12/2015

Pros: very durable and feels like quality. Also, it looks nice and is very easy to fill and adjust. Easy to see when filling is needed. Totally worth its money! Cons: none Other thoughts: super cheap but super good!

Impression:good,OK,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydorekido on 06/21/2015

Pro: nice and cheap. ease to use, can re-charge when out of gas. Cons : not sure haha bottom : The delivery time is super slow , ~ 5 months until it came my hand, really dissapoint.

Impression:good,OK,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDXDot on 06/17/2015

Pros: very durable and feels like quality. Also, it looks nice and is very easy to fill and adjust. Easy to see when filling is needed. Totally worth its money! Cons: none Other thoughts: super cheap but super good!

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9354211 on 06/16/2015

I'm totally ok with this product. See throught tank shows me that it' gas consume is not as big as I supposed. Pros: usable item for making a fire in the wilds or in your home fireplace. Cons: heats rather soon - don't take a risk for melting bigger objects with it.

Impression:OK,Good for it's price;

0 0 0

• posted byMegas10 on 06/05/2015

Not that good quality, will break very easy if handled rough. Works good while it lasts. Strong hot flame.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere