• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabdullahkan on 01/15/2015

ürün ucuz hızlı kargo thanks dx good product

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bygabripa on 01/06/2015

Pros: Easy to use, good quality, beautiful... nice Cons: It coes without gas filled in... I really liked it t all!

Impression:good,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted byANGELVETTE on 01/04/2015

Pros: Good price, great product Cons: last time of use stops working Is very good and strong the material is good but the downside is spending time no longer lights but recommended

Can be the best Can be the best

Impression:good,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bySergey_Ferlich on 12/30/2014

Pros: -Very easy to use -Awesome for igniting anything in storm -Good price for acceptalbe quality Cons: -Have ordered 6 of these and 5 are working perfectly, one of them is lighting only when you press the button two times in a row. Not a matter, but if you only order one, could be a problem. by... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysergeyzhukov on 12/26/2014

Not bad toy for this price, but if you searching useful tool - more expensive variant required. Pros: cheap, easy of use, good recharge valve, high flame temperature. Cons: not high quality, too hot for handling, flame size reduced after 2-4 min of use; cooling and gas recharging is not helped... Read more

Impression:funny cheap toy;

0 0 0

• posted byLEDsgo on 12/24/2014

What I like most, is the good ignition. It's even better than a bigger similar lighter I have which often refuses to ignite. Another plus is I can see how much gas is left thanks to the transparent tank. And last but not least, the low price. Overall I think this is a decent, handy and low priced... Read more

Nice decent and convenient lighter

0 0 0

• posted byM16juicy on 12/24/2014

this lighter is a cool compact lighter with great flame height but sparks the same time the gas is relesd so it doesn't light all the time and to keep the fame going you have to hold down the trigger hard but a good lighter for that price I would of happily paid $7

0 0 0

• posted bytatjana652 on 12/23/2014

Pros: Really cheap,reliable and doesn't use a lot of butane. Cons: I have to press 2 times quickly to ignite the flame after 1 day of use

Impression:Awesome for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byanser08 on 12/22/2014

Горелка хорошая за такие деньги. Пришла довольно быстро - за 26 дней в Казахстан. Трек отслеживался. Упаковано отлично.

Классная горелка Классная горелка Классная горелка

Impression:good,хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted byAmusingJopie on 12/11/2014

Very good lighter and it looks awesome too. flame is very hot so everything you want to do with it is very quick

Impression:instant lighter;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections