DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Iphone 3g (Black + Grey)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlessio27 on 01/27/2013

great armband - good metirials - velcro is strong will not open if you close it correct - it will probably fit anyone and fits iphone 4 and iphone 3 my arm scope is about 38 cm and it fits perfect i use it everywhere - it's good for running i use my iphone 4 and it fit perfectly even with my case ( the original silicon case ) the iphone seats tightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasramosp on 11/04/2012

The armband fits perfectly in my arm (I'm skinny) Velcro fix well and has good quality. Iphone 4 compatible, a little tigh, but still compatible. The front plastic is thick but don't compromise the touchscreen functions. Build quality inferior but almost imperceptible. The material is too rough. If used for long circuit you'll have to switch to another ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarris on 08/02/2012

Fits perfect for the HTC Wildfire and HTC Explorer. Good product, good materials. With me for more than 200 km and still without any damage. It's not waterproof: open on top, and when it's raining the mobile can be wet. In intensive training can be trouble if you sweat a lot. Good for running or jogging. It will be perfect if it had a little pocket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinigoml on 07/29/2011

Good quality case, works like a charm with my HTC Desire (Bravo) when running. No moves. Funda de muy buena calidad. Funciona a la perfección con mi HTC Desire cuando salgo a corrrer. No se mueve nada y es cómoda. I've found no cons... perhaps if made of silk... ;) No he encontrado ninguna pega... salvo que quiera que sea de seda. :-) A good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLan01 on 11/24/2010

- Very cheap product - Good build. - Fits perfect in Iphone 3G - Fixes perfect in the arm even moving a lot - Useful if you go to run. If you are training arms will become unconfortable. - If you have a very big arm, you can't use I have a HTC Desire and fits perfect too. I think fits also in Nexus one and smartphones with similar size. Change the volume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashydoodle on 09/28/2010

I love this case. I use it for running and it fits my iphone perfectly! It stays on well while running. It doesn't fit when you have a case on your iphone. Take the silicone case off and it fits well. It is a little hard to see the screen in the sun but that is a small con. Buy this, not the ones in the stores! The ones in the stores are so overpriced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrueck83 on 07/16/2010

- perfect size for I Pod Touch - but you can use it for Sandisk Sansa View too - works perfect for running in park or aerobics - very cheap but a very good quality for this price - people with a very big upper arm can get problems to wear it - the hole for the line in is on a wrong place - you have to pierce it youself into this armband - not good for ... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted bypointyewe on 03/25/2010

Not too bad. Have a 3gs and the armband works as advertised. Tight fit for the iphone. Material is not too bad. Those with thick arm may have a problem. Can only wear on the upper arm. Tried to wear it on the wrist like a watch but could not as the design of the velcro to wear it on the upper arm is fixed. Those with thick silicone protective cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTechCF on 01/30/2010

Have used this for several months and it works great. Have my phone and music with me all the time when working out at the gym. No problem getting to the most used buttons. Or to get the phone in/out of the holder. Not cold in the autumn. Strap is a bit large, but maybe its needed to hold it in place. Perfect for the Apple 3G phone. Maybe it fits the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylakmus on 11/13/2009

Might be the best armbands available in here. I use it every time when I go running/jogging. iPhone 3G fits in there tightly and I have never worried that it would come out while jogging. Also good when you want to track your run, GPS works with this case fine. The armband doesn not stretch itself, so you will have to get used to it when it is around ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections