DX » Community » Reviews » Magnet Buzzing Round Ball Toy - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDEXTERdd on 08/09/2013

The magnets very fun to play for all ages,if you want to have alot of fun so buy bigger pack. The quality is very good,strong magnet. it's very cheap,you will never find cheaper. Cool toy,nice color. I tought the diameter was bigger, so it's small,but it's not a problem at all.. The magnets pass the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToxin65 on 07/09/2013

The price is good enough. You get what you pay for. They really "buzz" on colliding. They are strong, so you can put one in your palm and the other will hold on the outer side of your fist. If you put one on a table, it will "sense" another one from the distance of about 30 cm and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramon.ve on 03/15/2013

Nice toy. I spend many hours playing with it and with my nephew. Can be fun to, using with the neocube/buckyballs balls, witch has 5mm diameter, really strong magnet and good colour terminated. U will hace to buy more than 2 if you want to do more wonderful and imaginative your toys. I think a bad point ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bykarlos1962 on 12/23/2012

Twice as fun as you get 2 for this price When you let them roll freely and separately on the table then suddenly they magnetically glue each other and buzz If you get a lot like I did you can build a lot of things... My boy loved them so much that I had to buy dozen more Well... not really a con.. but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byulhano on 11/11/2012

Cool toy. Really strong magnet. You can spend many hours playing with it. Can be fun to, using with the neocube/buckyballs balls, witch has 5mm diameter, in oposite of this that have ~20mm......... not really any con that I can see. Except that came just 2 balls on every pack. Could be better an alternative ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections