DX » Community » Reviews » Shimmering Glitter Powder for Body/Manicure Art (Assorted 6-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright and colorful colors. All the boxes came in a little bag and no damage. Cheap compared to other stores and nice colors. There are both powder-like glitter and tiny stickers inside them. Sticks really well. Cons:The colors are random. There seems to be 20 colors or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisstina on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good quality glitters - glitter is quite fine - price is decent but could be even cheaper Cons:- random colours assigned - a little expensive for DX items - jars a little small, only around half filled - as with any glitters usage can be messy OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoN6969 on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hello, very good product, beautifuls colors of powder, good quality, easy to use, and the price is 1/2 of the market in belgium, a very good purchase for this product, thank's Dealextreme for this good product. a good investisment. I have also make a new order... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavelien on 07/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ You will get 6 glitter mini bottles for only 4.51 + I was lucky to get nice colors! + good quality, nice fine glitter which is good to use for your nails Cons:- 4 of 6 were half filled the other 2 were completely full (looked like it was already been used) - You get ran... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMushrooms on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I received an neon UV reactive orange, dark purple, pink, raspberry, teal blue, and a green powder NOT glitter. The price was about on par with how much glitters cost at the store around here, just a little cheaper. They don't irritate my skin like some other gl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colours were beautiful, my girlfriend really liked them. She's a professional nail technician. They're also quite cheap but could be even cheaper. But still - better price than from shops. Cons:You just gotta hope you get nice colours, because you can't choo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaellaNunes on 11/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The colors are very beautiful and some of them have a two or more tone shimmer (I got a hologram glitter!). - The price is great. Makeup glitter is much more expensive here. - The finest particles are really good for face makeup. If you know how to use it co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 06/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Mostly very cute colors (metal petrol blue looks awesome!) Cons:- It seems like half is already used on arrival - You can't choose a color theme - Don't use near your eyes, the product irritates eyes because of its tendency to fall off. OtherThoughts:- Mix wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelcandy on 04/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colors are very beautyful ad some of them have a two tone shimmer (I got a pink one that has a sweet lilac shimmer!). The finest particles are really good for face makeup. Can be used for nail or general decoration. I got a yellow (don't really like yellow), a red, pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaxyRAF on 02/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 1 pc when my sister told me that she would like to test them. When it arrived she was really happy and she test it immediately. After few days two of mine friends came and asks me to order for them. They have tried those for nails in next way: 1. Put some dark... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections