DX » Community » Reviews » Shimmering Glitter Powder for Body/Manicure Art (Assorted 6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKlings on 12/28/2013

Cheap. Nice gift for someone who does not care about the brand etc. Bright colors. All the boxes came in a little bag and no damage. Cheap compared to other stores. You can't choose colors. You just gotta hope you get nice colours - be careful when you unpack it or you'll have gillter all over the place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiaoChuChu on 04/11/2013

Bright and colorful colors. All the boxes came in a little bag and no damage. Cheap compared to other stores and nice colors. There are both powder-like glitter and tiny stickers inside them. Sticks really well. The colors are random. There seems to be 20 colors or something but you only get 6. The powder-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrisstina on 11/12/2012

- good quality glitters - glitter is quite fine - price is decent but could be even cheaper - random colours assigned - a little expensive for DX items - jars a little small, only around half filled - as with any glitters usage can be messy since colours are random, you may not get nice colours you like.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoN6969 on 10/09/2012

Hello, very good product, beautifuls colors of powder, good quality, easy to use, and the price is 1/2 of the market in belgium, a very good purchase for this product, thank's Dealextreme for this good product. a good investisment. I have also make a new order after i have recieved this order. nothing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavelien on 07/09/2012

+ You will get 6 glitter mini bottles for only 4.51 + I was lucky to get nice colors! + good quality, nice fine glitter which is good to use for your nails - 4 of 6 were half filled the other 2 were completely full (looked like it was already been used) - You get random colors - one was not a glitter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMushrooms on 05/27/2011

I received an neon UV reactive orange, dark purple, pink, raspberry, teal blue, and a green powder NOT glitter. The price was about on par with how much glitters cost at the store around here, just a little cheaper. They don't irritate my skin like some other glitters I have tried do. The UV reactive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoh21 on 04/06/2011

The colours were beautiful, my girlfriend really liked them. She's a professional nail technician. They're also quite cheap but could be even cheaper. But still - better price than from shops. You just gotta hope you get nice colours, because you can't choose and DX sends you random colours. I got lucky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaellaNunes on 11/15/2010

- The colors are very beautiful and some of them have a two or more tone shimmer (I got a hologram glitter!). - The price is great. Makeup glitter is much more expensive here. - The finest particles are really good for face makeup. If you know how to use it correctly, you can even use it as eye glitter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySikakone on 06/01/2010

- Mostly very cute colors (metal petrol blue looks awesome!) - It seems like half is already used on arrival - You can't choose a color theme - Don't use near your eyes, the product irritates eyes because of its tendency to fall off. - Mix with nail polish - Use on your hair - Use on your skin - Use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelcandy on 04/11/2010

The colors are very beautyful ad some of them have a two tone shimmer (I got a pink one that has a sweet lilac shimmer!). The finest particles are really good for face makeup. Can be used for nail or general decoration. I got a yellow (don't really like yellow), a red, pink, teal, navy blue and a trendy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections