DX » Community » Reviews » Shimmering Glitter Powder for Body/Manicure Art (Assorted 6-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty decent!

posted by Mushrooms on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I received an neon UV reactive orange, dark purple, pink, raspberry, teal blue, and a green powder NOT glitter. The price was about on par with how much glitters cost at the store around here, just a little cheaper. They don't irritate my skin like some other glitters I have tried do. The UV reactive orange was a super bonus!

Cons:

No colour choice.
    The containers were filled to random levels, one was overflowing when I opened it, others were only a quarter filled. Average was just under half full.
    The green was not a glitter, it was just a powder make up - not even the same brand or packaging!

OtherThoughts:

Allow for colour choice! And make sure that when you are packaging your product, you put the right product in the package!

Bottomline:

All in all, I'm happy with most of the colours I got, they wear very nicely and show up great. I'm thrilled with the UV reactive one! I really wish I would have gotten the 6th glitter.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections