DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Poop Face Stress Relieving Hammer with Sound Effects
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybword on 02/20/2013

You hit things with your poop hammer and he giggles like a maniac. You could buy a whole bunch of them and have poop hammer wars with your friends, family and colleagues. He is soft enough to bash someone over the head with to no ill effect - though obviously do not do this if you think you'll or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruespiderman on 02/02/2013

Very unique, funny looking, works like a hammer and makes sounds whenever you hit things. The quality is decent for a stuffed toy. The sound it makes is laughter. I was expecting fart noises considering what it is. Also the bandana is pink, which was fine considering it was purchased for a girl,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoryan on 04/23/2009

Very Cool super useful cool sound effects and works great as a stress reliver and comes with hammer too!:) the price is cheap too:P i suggest you buy it i dont think there are any cons cause it works very well good quality and cheap price:P can be used when your boss scolds you or nags at you or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysambosymons on 09/16/2008

very funny. it is funny to see the looks on peoples faces when it hits them. completely random but good for cheap thrills. build quality seems to be fine the sound it makes isnt realy a poop sound. more of a booing sound but it is still funny although it would be better if it made a proper sound.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere