Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc0mradeIO on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you want butane lighters this is the right product for you. I don't have much to say except go and purchase yours for such a low price. Do not hesitate. Cons:I think that this product, at least I haven't seen any Cons in it :). I mean it is a lighter ffs, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like this lighter. It's got a cool design, it's nice and slim so you can tuck it away wherever, a built-in cover to keep out dust/lint, and the flame burns nice and hot. It's adjustable too, so you can change the height of the flame. Cons:It was a pai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice thin lighter , have a wing prove flame and big reservoir. it can be used by smokers. Easy to carry in you pocket since is slim and not heavy. Cons:I got a little defect on mine from manufacturer, little bent at bottom and valve bent, I manage to fix it. M... Read more

Stylish Piano Black Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter
    4 0
  • posted bylazyballs on 04/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very stylish and study item, works as intended. Strong nice blue flame. Cons:Anytime you fill it you have to adjust the screw as the jet is usually too strong after a refill. It is not entirely metallic though. OtherThoughts:People always find it very nice and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVulcanic on 02/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Clear blue flame. Looks pretty stylish. Flame burns hot. Cons:Moving components (primarily the metal hatch that opens) feel like they might not endure continuous use in the long run. OtherThoughts:This Lighter is an Aomai AM018. More pictures and information can be found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreakyenzo on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product, i have filled it up for two times now. it does not leak, which is nice. the lighter goes on withing 1 or 2 tries, depends on how much fuel is being burned. you can change the amout of fuel being burned Cons:the ligher does not always light on first try, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramseydarkstar on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice design, the flap door keeps dirt out real well. And the flame is thin and strong. Nice simple clean strong design.. I have had mine for about two months now and its still working great, and im a smoker so I am saving money now instead of buying bic lighters ov... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateyek24 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First, quality is good - metal and rubber parts (this is the main pro). For the first time to use the lighter i needed to click and wait a while and after that lighter worked good. Cons:Few days ago my lighter stopped working so I'am sad about it :( I have it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaingaurav on 01/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:VERY GOOD IN OPERATING, VERY SOFT . GOOD ASTHETICS, SOFT CLICK, EASY TO HOLD AND GREAT FLAME SHAPE Cons:BUT MINE SOMETIMES IGNITES AND SOMETIMES DOESNOT. SO I HAVE TO CLICK 3-4 TIMES TO IGNITE. I ADJUSTED VARIOUS FLAME LEVELS BUT THE PROBLEM IS SAME. ANYWAY, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaemon2007 on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Look good, feels good. Very cheap!! Easy to refill and does not leak. Cons:Came empty but no problem however after I filled it..heard gas coming out but no flame: took me some time to realise that flame size was set to absolute minimum. By that time had to ref... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections