Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc0mradeIO on 06/24/2014

If you want butane lighters this is the right product for you. I don't have much to say except go and purchase yours for such a low price. Do not hesitate. I think that this product, at least I haven't seen any Cons in it :). I mean it is a lighter ffs, it gets the job done. You can sell more color variants ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

I really like this lighter. It's got a cool design, it's nice and slim so you can tuck it away wherever, a built-in cover to keep out dust/lint, and the flame burns nice and hot. It's adjustable too, so you can change the height of the flame. It was a pain in the butt to fill - I couldn't tell if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Nice thin lighter , have a wing prove flame and big reservoir. it can be used by smokers. Easy to carry in you pocket since is slim and not heavy. I got a little defect on mine from manufacturer, little bent at bottom and valve bent, I manage to fix it. Mine lights on second strike every time. but works ... Read more

Stylish Piano Black Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter

0 0 4

• posted bylazyballs on 04/05/2014

Very stylish and study item, works as intended. Strong nice blue flame. Anytime you fill it you have to adjust the screw as the jet is usually too strong after a refill. It is not entirely metallic though. People always find it very nice and think it's more expensive than what i paid for. I just had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVulcanic on 02/06/2014

Clear blue flame. Looks pretty stylish. Flame burns hot. Moving components (primarily the metal hatch that opens) feel like they might not endure continuous use in the long run. This Lighter is an Aomai AM018. More pictures and information can be found via this link: http://www.aomaismoking.com/product-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreakyenzo on 02/05/2014

good product, i have filled it up for two times now. it does not leak, which is nice. the lighter goes on withing 1 or 2 tries, depends on how much fuel is being burned. you can change the amout of fuel being burned the ligher does not always light on first try, but when you change the fuel amount being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramseydarkstar on 01/28/2014

Very nice design, the flap door keeps dirt out real well. And the flame is thin and strong. Nice simple clean strong design.. I have had mine for about two months now and its still working great, and im a smoker so I am saving money now instead of buying bic lighters over and over.. None.. I got mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymateyek24 on 01/26/2014

First, quality is good - metal and rubber parts (this is the main pro). For the first time to use the lighter i needed to click and wait a while and after that lighter worked good. Few days ago my lighter stopped working so I'am sad about it :( I have it about 2 months so it isn't a long time. It gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaingaurav on 01/04/2014

VERY GOOD IN OPERATING, VERY SOFT . GOOD ASTHETICS, SOFT CLICK, EASY TO HOLD AND GREAT FLAME SHAPE BUT MINE SOMETIMES IGNITES AND SOMETIMES DOESNOT. SO I HAVE TO CLICK 3-4 TIMES TO IGNITE. I ADJUSTED VARIOUS FLAME LEVELS BUT THE PROBLEM IS SAME. ANYWAY, IT IS OVERALL GOOD NO OTHER THOUGHTS OVERALL GOOD.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaemon2007 on 12/27/2013

Look good, feels good. Very cheap!! Easy to refill and does not leak. Came empty but no problem however after I filled it..heard gas coming out but no flame: took me some time to realise that flame size was set to absolute minimum. By that time had to refill again. As it seems after filling I need to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections