Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqwermoop on 01/27/2015

Pros: Small and compact. Good flame. Easy to fill and use. Cons: Hard to adjust the flame. Not windproof.

Very good lighter!

Impression:excellent,Useful,sleek;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolaf7 on 01/23/2015

Pros: feels like a quality lighter, looks nice, burns very hot Cons: none Recommended!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byFulkini on 12/18/2014

Pros: - Works good - Small (regular lighter size) - Good durability - Nice design Cons: - None General thoughts: This jet flame (blowtorch) lighter works almost every time you press the button. It has a strong flame that is easy to adjust and there are no parts near the flame that could easily of... Read more

Impression:Useful,sleek;

0 0 0

• posted byBijukutan on 08/07/2014

This is a superb butane lighter with strong wind proof flame to light your cigarette/cigar. Pros: Strong wind proof blue flame Handy design Easy to refill Cons: Build quality is not superb, but enough for the price tag Reducing the flame beyond a limit won't give you any flame

Impression:wind-proof ,strong jet flame;

0 0 0

• posted byc0mradeIO on 06/24/2014

If you want butane lighters this is the right product for you. I don't have much to say except go and purchase yours for such a low price. Do not hesitate. I think that this product, at least I haven't seen any Cons in it :). I mean it is a lighter ffs, it gets the job done. You can sell more of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

I really like this lighter. It's got a cool design, it's nice and slim so you can tuck it away wherever, a built-in cover to keep out dust/lint, and the flame burns nice and hot. It's adjustable too, so you can change the height of the flame. It was a pain in the butt to fill - I couldn't tell if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Nice thin lighter , have a wing prove flame and big reservoir. it can be used by smokers. Easy to carry in you pocket since is slim and not heavy. I got a little defect on mine from manufacturer, little bent at bottom and valve bent, I manage to fix it. Mine lights on second strike every time. I... Read more

Stylish Piano Black Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter

0 0 4

• posted bylazyballs on 04/05/2014

Very stylish and study item, works as intended. Strong nice blue flame. Anytime you fill it you have to adjust the screw as the jet is usually too strong after a refill. It is not entirely metallic though. People always find it very nice and think it's more expensive than what i paid for. I just... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVulcanic on 02/06/2014

Clear blue flame. Looks pretty stylish. Flame burns hot. Moving components (primarily the metal hatch that opens) feel like they might not endure continuous use in the long run. This Lighter is an Aomai AM018. More pictures and information can be found via this I will only be using it sparingly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreakyenzo on 02/05/2014

good product, i have filled it up for two times now. it does not leak, which is nice. the lighter goes on withing 1 or 2 tries, depends on how much fuel is being burned. you can change the amout of fuel being burned the ligher does not always light on first try, but when you change the fuel being... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections