Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc0mradeIO on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:If you want butane lighters this is the right product for you. I don't have much to say except go and purchase yours for such a low price. Do not hesitate.Cons:I think that this product, at least I haven't seen any Cons in it :). I mean it is a lighter ffs, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I really like this lighter. It's got a cool design, it's nice and slim so you can tuck it away wherever, a built-in cover to keep out dust/lint, and the flame burns nice and hot. It's adjustable too, so you can change the height of the flame.Cons:It was a pain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nice thin lighter , have a wing prove flame and big reservoir. it can be used by smokers. Easy to carry in you pocket since is slim and not heavy.Cons:I got a little defect on mine from manufacturer, little bent at bottom and valve bent, I manage to fix it. Min... Read more

Stylish Piano Black Jet 1300-C Butane Lighter
    4 0
  • posted bynonco on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This lighter really has very stylish and beautiful designery look. Pretty blue butane gas fire jet. Windy weather is no more a problem for smoking a cigar :-)Cons:It is kinda feels too heavy and big in my hand. Maybe I just have not very big hands though... :-) A little un... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfirflame on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Amazing price. For 2.68 it is a remarkable product. It has a good jet flame. It is easy to adjust and refill. 2.68 is a price you can't refuse. The lighter has a good look and good weight.Cons:The lighter does not light every time. Maybe 1 out of 5 times. Not a b... Read more

Front view Adjustment knob Good Flame
    2 0
  • posted byleendert97 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good looking lighter - Ignites quite each time you try to - Very good design of the lighter - Durable high quality stainless steel body with plastic, too. - Easy to light your cigarettes, or firework or just burning stuff. - Very good lighter at good price, t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykisman on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:A very nice price for a goodlooking and easy to use lighter with a good and high temperature jet flame. Also easy to refilland has a good size.Cons:At the moment no cons. I just have it in use for day. Only thing I noticed is that it is hard to (re)fill it without some gas... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrhf111 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This lighter has a cheap price and a good quality. Good to carring in pocket. Easy to charging the refill and to regulate the flame.Cons:The only cons about this product is when I received I thought the lighter was not working but I noticed that it came without... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBu11fr0g on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Looks awesome -Feels sturdy -Cheap for what you get -Very useful, even if you don't smoke -Everyone who sees it thinks it's interesting! -Very powerful -Easy to carry around -No need for flint -You can change the flame sizeCons:Only one, it is slightly difficult to find a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasherb on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very good price for a torch; - Smaller than most conventional lighters; - It is a TORCH; - Construction seems solid, not flimsy. - Great to carry around in your pocket without being noticedCons:- Well, the only one I see is that you need to recharge it with butane once... Read more

title1 title: title: title: title: Stylish Piano Black Jet 1300-
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections