DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Flip-open Case for Iphone 3g (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarol8888 on 06/07/2013

This product is just ok but a little tight. But luckily the phone will not fall out as you have to slip the phone in from the side and not the top. So it's quite secure. There was only one colour available and that is white which might get dirty. Although, the product is made of pvc so it will get worn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychaaab on 03/27/2012

-I used this case for Samsung Ace phone and it fits very good. -Quality also very good. -Looks expensive. -Looks like new even after using it for almost 9 months and the opening mechanism still works very good. -It has never opened accidentally. Sometimes hard to type messages because of case borders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuukka on 07/10/2011

- Looks nice and protects phone well. - iPhone 3G(s) fits in well. - Bit tricky to open, but then again won't open accidentally. Even when in a bag. So, this is a +/-. - The hole for the ear peace and sensors was too small, had to open it up for the sensors to work ok. - Sometimes a bit tricky to type ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielP33 on 12/12/2010

The iPhone fits perfectly in it. It feels good, and it will protect your iPhone well. I use it for one week now and I prefer this instead of the Silicon cases, because they stuck in your pocket. This won't. I didn't found any cons yet, the case still is in a good form. Of course the iPhone gets bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozzyhawk on 12/09/2010

This looks nice.White one is better than black one.It has got a good touch.It fitted completely to 3 gs. This case looks good.FLip open mechanism is not a good choice for this soft leather. I-phone looks very hi-class in this pocket.I really liked this one.FLip open mechanism is not a good choice for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7sevens on 07/15/2010

-Leather -White matches most of my mother's purses -solid build quality -There is a compartment to hold business cards/ cleaning cloth. -Very Inexpensive -iPhone 3g 8gb moves around in the case. The camera hole is not always aligned. -May of smelled a little strange upon arrival but it quickly wore off.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunkee on 02/18/2010

I do not own ipod but i got it for my friend anyways. It does the job any ways (Protection from dangerous attacks which causes damages to ipod) Oh and never have to worry about buying a new one! The white looks like cheap paint but since its cheap you cant really complain. And i don't like the button,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeamDRIFT on 09/30/2009

Fits tightly on first use... Pretty good quality Very cheap,compare to retail As others have said, it wares out on its tightness, first time ok... camera hole doesnt line up good...but then again its cheap Try not to get it dirty as it tends to get dirt on it, keep the iphone in the case as long as you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymelski on 05/29/2009

This cover does do what I bought it to do.. protect my phone. The material seems like a fairly good material and it was very cheap. You get what you pay for though. I have the 16 gig 3g iPhone and the phone slips around in the pocket. The phone moves and therefore you cant really take a photo in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybsvarun on 03/23/2009

- Phone fits tightly inside - The camera hole is actually aligned =0 - The clip is strong - If you put in and remove the phone regularly, the tightness wears off. And then the camera hole wont be aligned anymore. So would be best to put it in, and leave it there. - The leather feels cheap (nothing bad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections