Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykengwei on 05/14/2009

Where else are you gonna find a silicon case for like two bucks but DX? It does what it's suppose to, and that is protects your Blackberry Pearl cell phone. Because I have this, I'm not worried about dropping my phone and chipping or scratching it as much, because the silicone case will protect it It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEshanD on 04/14/2009

* Good price * Fits unit * Overall quality of construction * Speaker hole does not line up * The camera hole at the back is completely wrong * Some other holes do not line up None. xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x x While the price is good, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 10/22/2008

Can I mention the price here! Slips on over my black thang easily All the holes are in the right place Sometimes its hard to move the trackball due to the case's design Makes the BB thicker of course After a while gets dirty When I broke yet another belt holster case for my Pearl, I bought this. Cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiairj84 on 10/21/2008

It's cheap, works well, form fitting and functional. No issues at all with the buttons functioning although my blackberry branded one doesnt cover the keypad which allows for better key access. The rubber covering the keypad makes it hard to hit select keys, none in particular, I just found myself making ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections