DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Elvish Pattern Magnetic Ring - Silver (2cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First off, this ring looks great and is a nice piece of jewelry to wear by itself. The magnet is very strong and holds things really well, it is as strong as a neo magnet out of a computer hard drive (ie very). This is fun to pull tricks with, and if you can g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikwetbeard on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a ring. It is magnetic. It has got elvish on it. Cons:The only bad thing I can think about is that I can't figure out what the elvish text says. OtherThoughts:The ring is quite comfortable, and this is coming from a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerick33 on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cool gadget to get some attentions of everywone you want. one of many tricks you do is the telekinesy with a spoon an the effect work very well . Cons:i have find that if the ring was a little stronger,many other tricks would be possible but for the price its perfe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsfanet on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome ring, looks like the picture. Magnet is strong too. Perfect if your dealing with small screws or searching for something small/metal that you dropped. 2cm is perfect for my ring finger, but check yours, loose/tight rings are annoying. Cons:Magnet could... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysillysupper on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lots of potential. i take it of at waist hight. and let it stick to my belt. people notice and dont know whats going on until i start making it roll up and down my t-shirt by. draging it up and down. then launch it across the room by pulling the t-shirt away fro... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydukeofducks on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Awesome ring, looks like the picture. Magnet is strong too. Perfect if your dealing with small screws or seaching for something small/metal that you dropped. 2cm is perfect for my ring finger, but check yours, loose/tight rings are annoying. Cons:Does not grant... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections