DX » Community » Reviews » Dual 3.6V "4800mAh" Battery Packs w/ USB Charging Cradle / Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimKrut on 07/09/2014

- No more need for AA batteries - Includes two different methods of charging your rechargable battery - Includes Play & Charge cable (that connects directly to your X-Box wireless controller) which ensure you will never run out of power while playing again. - Includes charging station for another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminellileonardo on 01/06/2014

EN: - It's a kit that have the essential tools for a gamer; - Batteries and items clearly identified to XBOX controllers usage. --- PT-BR: - É um kit que possui o essencial para um gamer; - Baterias e itens devidamente identificados para uso em controles do XBOX; EN: - The charger wire color could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiasool on 12/15/2013

Wonderful product, works flawlessly Incredibly inexpensive compared to other third-party accessories Provides several options for charging to ensure you're always fully charged Stick it to those still using AA batteries USB Controller cord for Plug and Play is not very long. Little to say in terms of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylajseer on 09/12/2013

It really does what it says it does, and it is very convenient since it comes with two batteries and the chraging dock and usb cable. The time it lasts is acceptable and the quality is not bad. the usb cable seems to have a lose part because it baounces in the inside when you shake it but it still works.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMechax8 on 07/05/2013

Good price, well made, works properly, resistent, come with 2 battery packs (so if one run's out you still have another one to play), too much better than AA battery case (that thing sucks!), comes with usb recharger (so you can recharge everywhere, since you have a USB to put in) and to finish comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfspimenta on 06/27/2013

English - Fits well on the Xbox joystick. The cables are good and is a good substitute for those who use rechargeable batteries or alkaline Portuguese - Encaixa bem no joystick do Xbox. The cables são bons e é um bom substituto para quem usa pilhas recarregaveis ou alcalinas English - The durability ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byValgarth on 06/26/2013

everything went well and the delivery was fast. Very satisfied. all the items work super fine. It was a good thign since this is the first time Im buying stuff online. It seems a little frail, at first sight. but only at first sight. I accidentaly drop the whole thing and it in perfect shape! only passed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystalemate on 06/03/2013

- Ideal charging solution: 2 batteries, a charging cradle AND a cable. Both use the available USB ports on your console. - I have used the charger to recharge other replacement controller batteries as well (also 4800mAh) - Fit is a little tight in my Halo 4 controller. May have been the reason why the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysixel on 02/21/2013

Very good options to stop buy pile. The use is very simple and the charge during four hours with out headset. If you use headset the time is litle. But the general fom is very nice and cheap. it is necessary to have at least two batteries to make castor. While the other one you use reloads. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOdin62 on 02/07/2013

These batteries and charing stand are well worth the money. I was spending too much money on single use batteries. I figure that I'll save the purchase price in a few months of use. I bought an extra battery so there is always one in the charging stand ready when a battery is flat. The rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections