DX » Community » Reviews » Dual 3.6V "4800mAh" Battery Packs w/ USB Charging Cradle / Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimKrut on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- No more need for AA batteries - Includes two different methods of charging your rechargable battery - Includes Play & Charge cable (that connects directly to your X-Box wireless controller) which ensure you will never run out of power while playing again... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylajseer on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really does what it says it does, and it is very convenient since it comes with two batteries and the chraging dock and usb cable. The time it lasts is acceptable and the quality is not bad. Cons:the usb cable seems to have a lose part because it baounces in the insi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfspimenta on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English - Fits well on the Xbox joystick. The cables are good and is a good substitute for those who use rechargeable batteries or alkaline Portuguese - Encaixa bem no joystick do Xbox. The cables são bons e é um bom substituto para quem usa pilhas recarregave... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValgarth on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:everything went well and the delivery was fast. Very satisfied. all the items work super fine. It was a good thign since this is the first time Im buying stuff online. Cons:It seems a little frail, at first sight. but only at first sight. I accidentaly drop the whole th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ideal charging solution: 2 batteries, a charging cradle AND a cable. Both use the available USB ports on your console. - I have used the charger to recharge other replacement controller batteries as well (also 4800mAh) Cons:- Fit is a little tight in my Halo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixel on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good options to stop buy pile. The use is very simple and the charge during four hours with out headset. If you use headset the time is litle. But the general fom is very nice and cheap. Cons:it is necessary to have at least two batteries to make castor.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdin62 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries and charing stand are well worth the money. I was spending too much money on single use batteries. I figure that I'll save the purchase price in a few months of use. I bought an extra battery so there is always one in the charging stand ready w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoenius87 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's great! You can play and play and play, while your second battery is in charger. Or you can charge the battery right in the controller. Chargins is also pretty fast. Overal quality is great. And batteries are surprisingly lightweight Cons:The battery life... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysixel on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easier to use, and while you play, you can put the other to load. You can load when you play. It is very simple and easy to use. Cons:The batteries had a duration lower than expected. On average played three hours in three days, and was asked to return the same. OtherTh... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections