Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysstomtape on 09/06/2011

-Good quality=Above expectations -good blue color -upper Red light reaches even to the ceiling,and even rotating projection direction (like miror) -3 alarms -Korean User guide-and Many options you try to understand (alarms,setting and more) -the top red light is only when pressing. -you can choose by ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhfm0123 on 10/08/2010

well made finish look beautiful sturdy well made finish look beautiful sturdy ship to Brazil without any scratches hard to find a power adaptor (5v), because of the different shape of the plug and the voltage you can not twist the led projector, just up and down movement(only one angle, not 360 degrees)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjmessagggi on 10/01/2010

- Reasonable build quality - Intuitive use - With back-light off it is very difficult to see the time - With back-light on it's only possible to see the display from top-down view. - There is no option to leave the project always on. - I'm a little disappointed with the view angle of the display. I leave ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaximusRex on 12/09/2008

Very good build quality. Looks nice. Works as it's supposed to. Amazing blue backlight. Manual in english supplied. You almost can't see the display during the day! It's too dark. With backlight on, it's fine. But if you operate this thing with batteries, you can't keep the backlight constantly on. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinditik on 12/01/2008

Great build quality, one of the best build quality in Chinese products. Looks great with the blue back-light and has a projection clock too, which is really cool and looks expensive. Chinese Manual Only, i mean what the hell, what do i do with a Chinese manual ? I cant discover any of the features of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections