DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Rear Luggage Rack Carrier Bag - Black + Grey + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywatonwilly on 01/09/2014

It fits perfectyl on the rear luggage rack, and it is also confortable for carriyng as a shoulder bag. It has two strappings bellow the base of the bag for attaching the bag to the rack. The inner space is adecuate, I use it daily to go to work, and it can carry my work clothing and lunch box. After a few weeks of periodic use the stitching started ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDachnik1984 on 07/23/2013

It looks exactly like the picture. Reliable material, even better than I expected. The roomy main compartment. Plenty of room to put extra clothes, water bottle and small items. Unfortunately, the material is not waterproof, but the rain cover can be purchased separately. If the seat is adjusted down low, the bag can not fit in the trunk. When I opened ... Read more

Bike bag
    1 0
  • posted bypionerdg on 11/11/2012

- Comfortable bag. - A well kept on the trunk. - Good stuff. - Easy to remove. - Light weight. - Can be worn on the shoulder. - long delivery) - not included waterproof cover Excellent replacement backpack. Perfect for picnics, trips to the beach and a small bicycle trips. Excellent bag. Ideal balance of price - quality! Ideal for a picnic. I always ... Read more

super cycle bag!! Carrier Bag width Carrier Bag height
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections