DX » Community » Reviews » Polyester Bicycle Rear Back Luggage Carrier Bag - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiamiacro on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use and mount Enough space Good quality of the material Not too soft and maintains it's shape Very reasonable price Quite fast shipping Cons:Hard to mount rear light on the bag OtherThoughts:Some plastic or similar part for rear light would be nice, al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks exactly like the pictures show. It's got a big main compartment, two smaller side pockets Cons:While I have not tested it, I don't believe the material is water proof, so you might want to consider a different bag if you'll be cycling in the rain. I wish the ba... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystetrask on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Materials are good, also fixation is very good it stay stable on my bike even when is full. Colors are nice and shape is aerodynamic. You can use every day when you drive you are bicycle to carry you are staff. Cons:I can not think of any. Maybe only to have s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKizabg on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent for any type of bicycle, there are plenty of places to all the basic things I can put into her jacket, keys, phone, wallet and keep it there is still room for other things. All in all a great bag Cons:The material is great no major problems when it r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGeeJiiZet on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's spacious, can fit lots of stuff inside. The reflecting rims on sides and back work great and are good for dark winters here up north. Comes with shoulder carrying strap so you can detach it from your bike and carry with you easily if needed. Cons:While the attachme... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynikoar on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for my bike. Looks good, even my wife sad so. And Is nicelly contructed. Has tripes to tie it to the luggage rack. The elastic on the top I use it to give extra safety by tying it to the seat pipe. Lots of compartiments that allows me to get all my stuff in a smal... Read more

4 0
  • posted bytonimanero on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High Quality Beautiful High Capacity Robust Fast sending No customs Cons:High price OtherThoughts:Higly recomended, no disapointing gadget. Only think I can say is buy it !! Bottomline:Better than I expected , perfect for my needs. Only thing I can complaint i... Read more

2 2
  • posted byGunSmoker on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's larger than saddle or frame bags, so it can be used as back pack replacement (that was my purpose for buying it). It's not as large as touring (double pannier) bags, so it does not look ugly (and I like black). Seems to be waterproof, however I haven't test... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections