DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip-On Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 4S / Samsung / HTC + More - Black + Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byidosensei on 03/13/2013

Very useful. As opposed to many other models of car phone mounts, this one is very versatile. You can put pretty much anything in it. From your phone to a light source, sunglasses, etc. Suction connects the device to the windshield very firmly. Doesn't fall off (don't forget to clean the window first). There's no arm. Meaning that the it's gonna be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydukynko on 02/28/2013

I have HTC EVO 3D phone with extended battery, som i must use universal car mount holder. I tried many universal holders, but this one is the best. Price is very good for this build quality. Holder is solid with no vibrations. I can use my phone in landscape or portrait position, with no movement of the phone. Instalation is very simply. You can use ... Read more

holder holder with my htc evo 3d landscape holder with my htc evo 3d portrait detail
    0 0
  • posted byJunDi1 on 01/12/2013

Best solution as perfect fit always for navigations or handsfree for cellphones. its easy to put on and still holds, so never fall down of the window. you can use all the phones without worrying about fitting. its not so flexible as expected, but definitly still great! too bad that the holding part is not from soft rubber. it is still fine though. dont ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections