DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip-On Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 4S / Samsung / HTC + More - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

This car phone mount was able to easily hold an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Nexus 4 and my 5" Garmin GPS / Grips the windshield firmly and securely allowing the ease of changing devices The arm is much too short / While the mount has not yet broken the material does feel flimsy and it feels like it's just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySevladin on 01/14/2014

Used it for 3 or for 4 month to use my Phone like a car DVR. It has really strong spring to hold the phone properly. It is shaking a little, but according to my experiments and tests with another holders - it the best after the original car phone-holder. Doesn't have. bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMusicalBox63 on 09/01/2013

I tryed a couple of car mounts before and this one is the best so far. Good solid materials. Holds the devices perfectly and can be ajusted at many viewing angles. Sticks VERY strongly to the windshield. I installed it more than a month ago and we had lots of temperature variation (from 32°C at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Awesome product. Versatile. It can hold many many things while in the car because it is a clamp. You can hold pieces of paper if you want!! Clamp style allows many variety of phones. Very secure. Suction is excellent. Feel of unit is durable. Nice And small so it does not obstruct driving. Fits my galaxy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMistermathieu on 10/03/2012

Very affordable price! Lightweight but good strong plastics. Nice rubber inlay so phone does not damage. Adjustable in almost every way. Holds my Samsung Galaxy s2 very well! Will not fall off window when driving over bumps etc. Easy to use! None, I can't find any. Maybe the adjustmend screw is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEl_Uges on 09/03/2012

Fits with any iPhone model and theirs cases, high quality of the materials, adjust properly on any car glass Plastic expands with heat, it's a little difficult to use at the beginning, you have to be sure that the clip-on are well held on the car glass Now with this Clip-on I can use my GPS apps in the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections