DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Clip-On Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4 / 4S / Samsung / HTC + More - Black + Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMusicalBox63 on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I tryed a couple of car mounts before and this one is the best so far. Good solid materials. Holds the devices perfectly and can be ajusted at many viewing angles. Sticks VERY strongly to the windshield. I installed it more than a month ago and we had lots of temperature... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaymondTFYeung on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Awesome product. Versatile. It can hold many many things while in the car because it is a clamp. You can hold pieces of paper if you want!! Clamp style allows many variety of phones. Very secure. Suction is excellent. Feel of unit is durable. Nice And small so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMistermathieu on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very affordable price! Lightweight but good strong plastics. Nice rubber inlay so phone does not damage. Adjustable in almost every way. Holds my Samsung Galaxy s2 very well! Will not fall off window when driving over bumps etc. Easy to use!Cons:None, I can't f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEl_Uges on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits with any iPhone model and theirs cases, high quality of the materials, adjust properly on any car glassCons:Plastic expands with heat, it's a little difficult to use at the beginning, you have to be sure that the clip-on are well held on the car glassOtherThoughts:N... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections