Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjknox on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This magnifier is really compact. When you pull out one side, it has 2 light modes (LED and UV) and 2 magnification lenses (30x and 60x). The LED light is very bright. Cons:The 60x lens doesnt seem to do much, and the plastic body does feel slightly cheap. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byautonamusbrasil on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very ship and good for luck names in eletronics components, good lights... And have UV light to analize money and especial papers Cons:The battery born some times do not has contact with the replaced batteries. But if you understand a litler bit about eletronic, is easy... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygbonfim on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:60x zoom! Daaamn, I can see the dead pixels in my LCD monitor! The LED light is well put in place. It helps a LOT, specially with the 60x zoom lens, that suffer with the shadow generated by the magnifyer itself. Cons:I don't really like the way the light is ac... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections