Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byravenfox on 11/03/2009

was very cheap at the time, i have a small tin full of these things i just put backup files on. pictures, documents, music etc. comes with an adapter so can throw it in my camera if im tight on space. small and easy to loose, ive lost a handful, then again who cares at this price just get it, its handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysunrise3500 on 06/01/2009

Seems to be genuine Kingston. Works flawlessly even after long term ownership. Excellent compatibility and good value price. Comes with full size SD to micro adapter which is handy for card readers that only support full size SD Cards e.g. usb card readers, or for the card reader in your LCD panel or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephiel on 03/22/2009

-It's a legit Kingston product. -Comes with a MicroSD-to-SD adapter, and a plastic case to carry both. -Very reliable, and more than decent performance, suitable for backups. -It's difficult to take the card out of the adapter. However, that is an issue with pretty much all MicroSD cards. You must use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChecker on 02/11/2009

Good quality product. Kingston is known for it's good quality. I use this with my AceKard 2 from DX to play some Nintendo DS roms. It's very easy to use and comes with an adapter to use as a normal SD card. It comes in a nice plastic case to hold your microSD + SD adapter card. No real cons on this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuuhaku on 01/24/2009

- Extremely cheap price - Easy to use, no directions necessary - Looks like a real Kingston product - Build quality feels a tad cheap, but overall it's pretty good. I can't really complain about it. - I've had it for 4+ months and it's still working! - Most likely not a real Kingston product - Actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAgashka2 on 01/06/2009

-Works nicely with my NDS EZ Flash. -Comes with SD adapter -Good build quality -None! Had mine for over a year now, and it still works great. I've bought a few of those for my friends, and I didn't hear any bad comments about them. Though I have no idea what speed that card does. This looks legit, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMastaChu on 12/15/2008

Even a box is made HQ! Nice and useful piece of MC. There are none!!! none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscottmillson on 12/12/2008

These cards appear to be legitimate. I have not verified with Kingston's website however they have the hologram on the back and the microSD has the name Kingston, the serial number and JAPAN written on it. The type of packaging that I got the little microSD chips fall out quite easily. When I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoronocova on 12/09/2008

Works great, Adapter works great to use with a digital camera or any device accepting standard SD size cards. I use it with my cell phone to get pictures off it... Can be used a work around on some phones in lieu of getting the cable/data kit. I.E. You can use this card to move your pictures/songs/movies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarriosexy on 11/25/2008

1 Gb of capacity is enough for my PDA+GPS. I don't need more. I can also use it with my mobile phone and works perfectly. And you have th lifetime warranty of Kingston I don't find any cons. Its a Kingston TransFlash MicroSD 1GB. There's not much to say... no cons Dealextreme said that it was out of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections