DX » Community » Reviews » Lodestar Solder Wick Soldering Removing Wire (1.5m x 3mm)
Customer’s impression:
OK muy practivco Works perfectly.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOzTmDX on 03/19/2015

Pros: fair price for a solder removing wire roll Cons: doesn't work as good as I hoped it would. Way better than without it, but it doesn't work flawlessly.

Ok product

0 0 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

Pros: - This thing is perfect to remove unwanted soldering. - Can't beat this price. Cons: - Could use a little bit more.

Impression:Works perfectly.;

0 0 0

• posted bymauroya33 on 08/06/2014

muy practivco

Impression:muy practivco;

0 0 0

• posted byKhaldun on 07/18/2014

This is the first of this type of thing that I bought and I have to say it works just fine. Its much easier to use then I expected. So I would recommend this to anyone. I do believe its a fair price, could be a bit cheaper though. It has a rubber flap that keeps everything rolled up nicely so it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymccanos on 05/18/2014

Cheap solution to remove tin soldiers in electronic circuits It not removes all the tin desired It has some difficulty of use because heat it's transmitted very quickly so you can't handle the product too well Recommendable for beginers in the matter It can help you to remove soldiers in circuits... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 08/25/2013

Excellent absorption of solder. I used this product to remove solder motherboards and chipsets. Removed the entire weld very easily. It is easy to work with this tape. A small piece can remove a large amount of solder. Thus it is economic. I bought a tape of another brand in the same site and I I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere