DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fantastic!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaleks03 on 08/18/2015

Pros: -Compact, fits the Samsung Galaxy s3 duos well. -Inexpensive -Capacity is enough to charge the phone 1-2 times. Cons: -Charge plug is too deep in the body, not all micro usb cables fit well. Use sharp blade if your cable is too large for this plug. Enhancement: If "powered micro usb female"... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byroypdy on 10/10/2014

Site is quick to navigate and pay as well. Prompt intimation of purchase and shipment is appreciated.Even when delivery was shifted to another carrier due to unforeseen circumstances, was promptly intimated and hence as a customer felt very happy and cared for!!! Delighted on receipt of packed is... Read more

Impression:Fantastic!!;

0 0 0

• posted byebcinar on 09/16/2013

It comes pretty quick to Turkey. The price of this product is not too much. The packaging was nice. I got it without any damage. Generally the product looks nice and high quality. It is really useful and powerful. It charged my phone from %6 to %58 in a moderate time. There are not many CONS It a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshahera on 12/13/2012

It fits well and is easy to put on and take off. It significantly increases the battery life available to the phone. The price point is great compared to retail products. It is extremely difficult to recharge this using the standard cord. Most of the cords I have are too short/shallow to bypass I... Read more

0 0 9

• posted byHakanz on 08/29/2012

Really usefull, easy to use and good looking, Not heavy and fits perfectly to your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Not heavy and fits perfectly to your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Doesn't fit with all of the mini usb chargers. (thick ones) Light and fits perfectl to the phone. Really usefull, easy to use... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere