DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Desktop Digital Photo Frame and Video Player with Remote (480*234px)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydangerous666 on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Stylish and good looking; - Plenty of features; - Average LCD display quality; - Good build quality; - Reads almost everything without complaining; - Reads .srt subs; - Has sound! - Has alarm; - Has poweron and shutdown timers; Cons:- Poor packing; - Not tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexo0704 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When i buy it, the price for this frame are 2x the price here in DX, now the price is a bit high. The quality are very high, after more than one year the frame still goes on, only the power adapter blow out. But i buyed a 2A adapter and all work ok! It play mp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriuska on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, blue LEDs. Plays Divx movies with subtitles (scandinavian characters doesnt work). It has played pictures 4 months continously at my company. Nice picture transition effects. Easy to use. Cheap way to advertise companys products. Cons:Quite short... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitocolus on 06/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a beautiful frame, finishing well done, you can see photos and even videos with audio and subtitles! It has a very good quality for viewing photos, excellent viewing. Cons:It came with Pixel-Dead in the middle of the screen, urgh. -I bought a present for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 04/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the first photo frames at DX, and it is a good deal for its price, but it is not that good... The resolution is odd, pictures look small at the 7" panel... It has lots of functions... looks beautiful with the lights... Cons:There are many... Fir... Read more

0 0
  • =]
    posted byMaiawh on 04/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is cheap if compared with others models. It is nice and has a good image qualilty. No dead pixel. Came with manual. No dead leds. Cons:Only English and Chinese language. Only English manual. OtherThoughts:- Although it's discrete, the screen is big enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarrabou on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap And beatiful. The only thing worthwhile is the design. poor image, low light and it came with a dead pixel. The only advantage, the remote control. [ESP] Lo unico que vale la pena el diseño, la imagen pobre la luz escasa y me ha venido con un pixel fundido. L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErickR on 02/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price is cheap if compared with others models. It is nice and has a good image qualilty. Cons:I didn't receive the manual, 2 of 4 corner blue led is not work. You need a memory card. The red light in the AC power is not necessary. OtherThoughts:I tried to use the timer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXkarmik on 10/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen marco de fotos, reproduce musica, imagenes, videos, imagenes con video. tiene alarma y un calendario muy wapo. Tiene unas luces azules que se pueden desactivar Cons:el mio tenia fallos para reproducir xvid y dvix. NINGUNA CONTRA MASS 500 characterrrss... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashppa on 07/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it provides the same experience as a traditional photo album. it is an Eye-catching, it is casual way to show pictures to visitors. support additional multimedia content, including clips and audio. can display the pictures directly from a camera's memory card or the USB... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections