Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheaper and with more features than the ones I found on stores;
- It's not a big screen like an 29" CRT TV, but is portable and big enough to show travel photos and videos to your oldier relatives!
(forget that 2" ou 3" cam lcd) and the sounds are high more than enough;
- My unit as said already on the questions and answers of this product, have an TV OUT connector that don't work at all, the options on menu have no effect (there is any firmware that I can upgrade into unit??) I hope so!
- The AC adapter have a red led that is not necessary at all, it's annoying when at dark;
- The LCD do not have a good view angle, you must be steady on front of it (4 people side-by-side can't see the photos clearly) but is acceptable due the price;
- None of the LCD Photo Frames that I found have a battery, that's a shame!
They all only works with AC power... Good to 'leave it on forever', but would be great if you could stay at least 10 min free from cables, to show the photos to someone at car, school, ...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.