DX » Community » Reviews » Chinese Medical Plastic 12-Cup Body Cupping Set - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKyraaa on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This package contains variety of cups that are different sizes. They adjust well on skin. It is good to applicate massage oil, before useing. This massage stimulates lymp circulation. Along with a bit of castor oil application also oxigenation of tissue is better. Simpl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydorjee on 02/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Portable. Easy to use. Quality of product is generally good. It works as it's intended purpose. Cons:2 of the cups were not made well, resulting in air leakage from the top. No diagrams to show applicable and accu-points. OtherThoughts:Overall still useful. Would help a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholender6 on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you get some literature about cupping. this set is an exellent technical tool. I was already able to help people with common cold to bronchitis. The plastic is light and doesn't fall off. Cons:releasing the air could be a bit easier if you have oily fingers it's diff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this kit after having cupping therapy at my acupuncturist. I use it as a moving cupping on my thighs. It really helps you locate the knots and work them out. The kit is cheap and the quality is fair. But for the price, it is okay. I would recomend buying a sili... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcusre on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These cups are better than traditional glass cups, this kit comes with different sizes, allowing for application in various areas of the body. The cups have a good finish the edges to prevent loss of vacuum, the acrylic there are good resistance and is completel... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cupping is an ancient Chinese method of causing local congestion. A partial vacuum is created in cups placed on the skin either by means of heat or suction. they made from plastic with magnets inside. With gun you can easily place them on body. Cons:don´t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections