DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" Nokia 5110 LCD Module w/ Blue Backlit for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good kvalita Scratched LCD Metal Case needs soldering LCD
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTXTATEK on 02/01/2015

Pros: once soldered down it worked perfectly and continues to work well long after it was installed Cons: only one, you need to hold the screen down on the board where it gets a good connection, tape it in place, disconnect all wires that you used to test it, and then solder the tabs on the back... Read more

Impression:LCD Metal Case needs soldering;

0 0 0

• posted byCalicinction on 01/08/2015

Pros: The screen works exactly as expected. It is already supported on the arduino with libraries, making the use of it very easy. The back light is very bright. Cons: The screen was very scratched. For a part that counts "High quality LCD screen" as a feature, the quality of the screen was The... Read more

Impression:Scratched;

0 0 0

• posted by8820538 on 01/06/2015

Pros: easy to connect and use with arduino clone. Cons: Looks used and had multiple scratches. After power up couldn't even see the scratches. Great for prototyping. I will order again.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 01/06/2015

Very cheap and useful LCD for do it yourself projects. Sadly it is used, and mine was scratched. It can be easily used and there is much code available. It officially only supports 3.3V, but I could test it without problems with 5v signals with a Arduino Nano (see picture) It can be also used for... Read more

Very cheap (used) LCD for DIY projects Very cheap (used) LCD for DIY projects

Impression:LCD;

0 0 0

• posted bykocajz on 01/03/2015

Works graphic display with super price. My piece was scratched. I tested it with Arduino. Backlights is passable. The display is readable.

0 0 0

• posted bybrandonhill0 on 12/23/2014

I ordered one and at one point it stopped working. I may have fried it by accidentally writing the wrong script to the Arduino, or by using 5V instead of 3 (there's word around the internets this prefers 3, though some say 3 - 5), I'm not sure. I ordered two more and have used one, which is fine.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydjkoning on 12/22/2014

Pros: product works great whith raspberry pi. Librarys are widely available. Possible to dim the backlight. Cons: no cons. Good product.

Impression:petfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjirka80 on 10/08/2014

Pros: Small and good graphic display. Easy operation and simple application which has an excellent. Easy to connect, blue backlight. It operates on 5V and 3V3 without problems. Solder pins, while preventing direct insertion into the Arduino, but it is not a bug. Immediately works.

Impression:kvalita;

0 0 0

• posted bysomeonesays on 08/05/2014

The frame holding the screen was loose from the board. After putting the parts back together I discovered that only the lower part of the screen was working. Despite trying al sorts of different code I didn't got it working properly. I also have a different kind of board based on the same display... Read more

Impression:good, but I was probably unfortunate;

0 0 0

• posted byDomJA on 07/17/2014

Lots of pixels for the price, a little small but perfectly readable, because of the writing space I would usually consider it superior to the more common 2x16 screens The LEDs are ** and the background (not the front glass, that one is fine) isn't very clear, so it doesn't look as clear as in I I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections