There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• compact and surprisingly bright

posted by ninjaink on 03/02/2009
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

A nice little flashlight that puts out a surprising amount of light. It takes 3 AAA's, which is convenient, and means it doesn't weigh too much in your pocket. Handy for an everyday flashlight that you can clip to your bike, which i think is great. Seems fairly weather-resistant, but haven't tested in a downpour yet.

I had to do a little bit of modifying to the included clip to make it work on my handlebars, but it works great now. Also, it was a little unclear which way the batteries go in, but i summoned up all my brainpower, and within a minute i had it working.

Depending on the thickness of your handlebars, you may have to do do some creative thinking to get the clip to fit. My bars were too skinny, so i added a thin strip of leather around the handlebars to make up the needed space. Surprisingly, the flashlight clips tightly into the clip, and it's adjustable even after attached. Nice!

The light that it gives off is impressive for a compact, inexpensive flashlight. It's a nice little flashlight for everyday use, and the bike clip is a nice little bonus.

Post comment

DX Everywhere