DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED 12000mcd Flashlight with Bike Mount (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• compact and surprisingly bright

posted by ninjaink on 03/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

A nice little flashlight that puts out a surprising amount of light. It takes 3 AAA's, which is convenient, and means it doesn't weigh too much in your pocket. Handy for an everyday flashlight that you can clip to your bike, which i think is great. Seems fairly weather-resistant, but haven't tested in a downpour yet.

Cons:

I had to do a little bit of modifying to the included clip to make it work on my handlebars, but it works great now. Also, it was a little unclear which way the batteries go in, but i summoned up all my brainpower, and within a minute i had it working.

OtherThoughts:

Depending on the thickness of your handlebars, you may have to do do some creative thinking to get the clip to fit. My bars were too skinny, so i added a thin strip of leather around the handlebars to make up the needed space. Surprisingly, the flashlight clips tightly into the clip, and it's adjustable even after attached. Nice!

Bottomline:

The light that it gives off is impressive for a compact, inexpensive flashlight. It's a nice little flashlight for everyday use, and the bike clip is a nice little bonus.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections