DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalperkaban on 04/19/2014

Really fits with my Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone. No vibrations when driving. It is such a product that I really need to use my phone easily in my car. It falls down sometimes when the sunshine level up. But if I stick it again, it stands on the car's mirror long time strongly. Also when I want to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

This is a good product. I have seen this type of product in so many other web sites of even in some private shops around my home town and they are all really high comapare to this. The quality of the product is just fine. There is no worth to expend more money in this item when you can get if for little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrudimiddel on 03/09/2014

This car mount is very easy to use. The suction of the mount to the window is very strong. This is thanks to the extra clip you can use to clear any left air. It won't fall of during a cold winter morning or hot summer day. This mount is made out of a very strong plastic giving it a very solid touch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarpertje30 on 01/17/2014

it fit my samsung S3 very well, nice short placed at window, easy use and simply removable from window. it doesn't vibrate when driving. you can video or take photo's when in holder the bolt to lock the position is a bit difficult to reach when you have big hands; further not found any more cons. because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergioheinzen on 01/14/2014

It fits perfectly to my Galaxy S3, holds it on a very secure way, and is easy to take the phone out of it. I really like this one. It sticks well to the glass of the car and do not need replacing often. My S3 stays very good on the holder. I can see no cons until this day. It is just really fine. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoda72 on 01/12/2014

Good plastic quality. Holds tight to window and to the phone. Phone fits perfectly into the mount. Easy to get in and out. Will only fit to galaxy S3 that does not have any case/cover! I have the plastic back+rubber ring type of cover and it won't fit, So i have to take it off every time i'm using the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteb234 on 01/07/2014

Very straight forward Easy to use Easy to put pop phone in and pull it out Fits my S3 perfectly - With a GPS mount and a cellphone mount, both added together block quite a chunk of the windshield... - Have to take the phone out of the case to fit it (that was expected though) Mine came broken, one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLieuwke on 12/06/2013

Stay's in place and is great to make your Phone a navigation unit, A road camera, speedcamera indicator etc. Even stays in place on bumpy roads. Suction cup very strong. There's also a little clip for locking you Phone into place. This way it is safe to put you expensive Phone into this holder, i won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynivado on 08/28/2013

Fits like a charm. Simply does the job. Nothing fancy, for a very small price. Easy to install and easy to use. It can be a bit fiddly to release the phone from the holder. Other then that no cons at all. There is not much more to say about this simple device. This car swivel suction cup mount holder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinkss on 08/23/2013

Product is good, fair price. For the price you can't go wrong. They have precut holes for the camera so you could use the phone a car camera. The suction cup is strong and sticks very well on the glass. Galaxy SIII fits perfect without a protective case. I fear that the upper bracket breaks. Delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections