DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalperkaban on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really fits with my Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone. No vibrations when driving. It is such a product that I really need to use my phone easily in my car. Cons:It falls down sometimes when the sunshine level up. But if I stick it again, it stands on the car's m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpertje30 on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it fit my samsung S3 very well, nice short placed at window, easy use and simply removable from window. it doesn't vibrate when driving. you can video or take photo's when in holder Cons:the bolt to lock the position is a bit difficult to reach when you have big hands; fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLieuwke on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stay's in place and is great to make your Phone a navigation unit, A road camera, speedcamera indicator etc. Even stays in place on bumpy roads. Suction cup very strong. There's also a little clip for locking you Phone into place. This way it is safe to put yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynivado on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits like a charm. Simply does the job. Nothing fancy, for a very small price. Easy to install and easy to use. Cons:It can be a bit fiddly to release the phone from the holder. Other then that no cons at all. OtherThoughts:There is not much more to say about th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielatkin on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great car mount for the Samsung Galax S3. Easy to attach to the windscreen Great Price Allows for use of camera to record driving (if you are in to that) or use of the front camera to record yourself driving (if that is something you are also into....weirdo) Ove... Read more

1 0
  • posted byraulbribeiro on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good cup, sticks very well to the surface, and releases easy too, when that's intended. The case itself binds the phone very firmly, but also very fast to take it out, with a simple lever. Cons:The hinges and the sistem to losen the cup could be a little easier to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byludis on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Phone fits well. Unit is sturdy, phone does not shake in creadle. I take phone in and out few time a day and have had no issues so far. Suction to windscreen holds well. Have been using it for last 6 month, including Australian summer in 40+ heat and it never... Read more

1 0
  • posted byButjebut on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits great ,and wont scratch the galaxy s3, i use te holder on a unimount in my car without the suction cup. Cons:the suction cup came defective, but since i dont use this part its fine with me OtherThoughts:If you want to use this on a daily base you have to sh... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiobsb on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It fits my cellphone good, not loose, not too tight. -Its grip is very good, I don't need to fix it on the windshield everyday. Actually, I haven't touched it since I've put it on place when I got it. -It's very useful, of course, to take all advantages of your cell ph... Read more

0 0
  • posted byulisessasovsky on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, sticks to the windshield without issues and stays there. Easy to adjust and reposition if needed. Plastic doesn't have a too-cheap look and is sturdy enough for what it does. You don't get a "I'm gonna break this thing" feeling when plac... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections