DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Game Boy Style Protective Soft Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheoMota on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good cover. the silicone do a good job protecting the phone. there is a little bump on the edges in the front that protects the screen. with the cover you have more grip on the phone so it is good to play games with tis cover. Cons:if the fone fac... Read more

gb case
    0 0
  • posted byginosic on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks very similar to the original GameBoy, and the finishing is very good! Cons:It could be made from a more firm and less sticky material. Try putting the phone with the case inside any pocket that's a bit tight and you're gonna have a bad time trying to take it ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcwongtk on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Not to thin, not to cheap material - Looks more realistic then most game boy cases - Buttons are actually another part of the case, so the back of the case has a more 3-D look to it - all slots for speakers and camera etc etc... are in the right place Cons:- Hard to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychorao.info on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is very nice, really looks like the old gameboy. fits perfectly the phone. The case makes easier to reach the buttons, unlike another one that i had. Cons:I'm not shure if there's one. For me, the product seems to be just perfect. OtherThoughts:I've b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is great, and it does not have that cheap low-budget look. It feels good and has a perfect amount of friction that stops it from slipping. The case reaches to the front side of the phone as well, protecting the screen from collisions. Adjusting the sound and... Read more

gameboy_case_1inside gameboy case #2 gameboy case #3 - epicness
    0 0
  • posted byjimmer12 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, simple and nice; physical buttons are still really responsive and easy to press with the case on (unlike the plastic cases i own) nice design and it feels good; Cons:made of silicone so it'll stick inside your pocket more but not too big of a deal it'll probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalmag on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is awesome. Nice texture. It is very similar to old game boy! Simple to use. The colors are vivid. Fits very well around my Galaxy SIII and has no defects. - Nice and funny retro cassette print and shape. - Everything is still accesible after using this case... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMissyJuh on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits very well around my Galaxy SIII and has no defects. - Nice and funny retro cassette print and shape. - Everything is still accesible after using this case. - Easy to use, the case is easy to put over your phone. It is made from silicone so it easily adjusted around... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections