DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics 3-Mode LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadalbertofeitos on 02/25/2014

Absolutely worth it's price. Zooming option is fantastic and you can also choose 3 modes. I use it with 3 x aaa rechargeable batteries and am very satisfied with it's brightness. Imagine what it would do with a trustfire battery No memory, so you have to click through the modes, but after each mode the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymad666911 on 04/03/2013

Very bright white led, the projection cone width can be adjusted from close to infinity, almost like a laser, can project really far up the cloud in narrow mode. Strobe is really fast and could probably be used to blind temporarily as self defence. good construction quality, solid, waterproof the low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKreidler on 12/08/2011

Absolutely worth it's price. Zooming option is fantastic and you can also choose 3 modes. I use it with 3 x aaa rechargeable batteries and am very satisfied with it's brightness. Imagine what it would do with a trustfire battery ;-) Cannot imagine what you would use the stoboscope-mode (flickering) for.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxingg on 08/02/2011

it is bright the focus is adjustible- can zoom in and out very useful small and compact very easy to carry and its handy comes with pouch. uses 3 AAA batteries, hence the battery life should be quite long built quality for some not as good- the zooming in and out part is quite loose/ rough for some the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydofanoe7 on 04/08/2011

Just received mine about a week ago, it took about a month to get in Indonesia. Open it, then feel it, felt good & sturdy in my grip. It has metal (/alum) body, PLASTIC LENS & REFLECTOR. 3 modes working great!, flood 2 throw is amazing!, it can lite up my path for about 50-70 meters long!!, using Sanyo-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerilex on 08/14/2010

it's focusable! so no need to have 2 flashlights (one flood and one throw), this one can be adjusted from flood to throw and back in a second the handstrip is useful pretty bright the focused spot can be clearly seen from 200m kinda hard to press the button or adjust it by one hand (requires some skills,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrinity on 06/02/2010

Extremely versatile. The spot mode is almost as good as the recoil thrower DX sells, while the flood is extremely smooth over a very wide angle. Low and High modes are reasonably separated in terms of brightness. No memory mode. The strobe mode on this model isn't to useful. Build quality on the model ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobbykoh on 04/28/2010

Between ordering and receiving the light is just 10 days. I'm more than happy. You should order this (rather than C30) if you need it in a hurry. Pros : 1. Again, like the C30, it's overall size is perfect for my palm. 2. Very bright light ! 3. The zoom again are a nice and practical feature. 4. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeatatjoes10 on 04/02/2010

-good manufacturing -small -bright, but could be much, much more with better optical design (see "other thoughts") -easy handling (zooming only) -easy to take apart ;-) -AAA always available -modes is -full-half-strobe-, half is still brighter than my old 1W reflector torch. Strobe is usefull as a defensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcheung on 01/12/2010

Very bright for a small led flashlight. Very simple to use. The focus action by pulling or pushing the front lens part is especially useful; you can do it with one hand, freeing the other hand to do other stuff. It is the described SOS mode which made me purchase the flashlight. But I am disappointed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections