DX » Community » Reviews » PVC Auto Car Soft Anti-slip Mat - Black (15 x 11cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydokadole on 01/28/2014

Its cheap, right size and efective. I placed it on to my cars daah board and placed my smarth phone and myhome keys and drove with them for, i think it was, around 800 kilometers and nothing fell from it althought I drove trough heavy traffic in some cities. None so far. It is excelent dimensioned for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyBrain on 09/16/2013

I bought this item to use in my car.. My idea was to put it in front of the dials, so I can use my phone as GPS while driving.. Point being, that it is a hard smooth plastic surface.. When I first put it there, I had doubts that it would work.. The patch seemed to easy to move with my hand.. But when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukeluke on 05/01/2013

Super super cheap, less than 2 dollars. So you can actually buy many of these and cover your entire dash! Small, you need many of these to cover your entire dash. But this is the only "cons" and it is not really a con by itself but just a little thing. This is something small, cheap but useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGLaD0S on 04/02/2013

Great cheap product that speaks for it self. Has plenty of grips and no objects slip off from my car dash. Pretty durable material so far. No real cons for this product. It's really cheap and does the job. Would be nice if there are different selections of colours to choose from. Other wise really can'... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfifik87 on 09/10/2012

Cheap great size, not too big, not too small works as expected. no cons until now, and I doubt that any will arise when I put it into my car, I thought that will not work and my money goes away, because the mat can be easily moved, so it looks like piece of paper or something like that. But when I put ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections