DX » Community » Reviews » 18mm*12mm Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector for Cree LED Emitters (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzebigfatman on 08/29/2012

good reflector, good spot depending on how you position it from the led. cheap don't touch the reflective surface, it will mark and if you attempt to clean it it will make things worse if you want the max light coming out of the front you will have to drill holes for the solder connections to sit in.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynevik on 08/19/2012

A good fit to the SKU 14598 1000 lumen XMLAWT LED. I have bought this reflector before and have fitted it to both the 1000 lumen XMLAWT and the 700 lumen P7 LEDS. You need to drill or file out the central hole to fit the P7 LED. All 4 came in their own plastic bag for individual protection, and then ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

The quality is very high. It's a small aluminium orange peel reflector. Yes, it's aluminium, not plastic. Individually wrapped. Ideal for flood flaslights. Nothing serious. If you use it for Cree XP-G LED, 1mm or 2mm thick spacer is recommended. It's perfectly fit for Cree XR-E LED. The orange peel texture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattaus on 05/05/2011

- Solid build quality, very strong - Texture is nice, give a nice flood pattern - the inside of the reflector is clean, no scratches and doesn't appear to scratch too easily either (though it would be very difficult to stratch it given it's size - Excellent price considering you get 4 of them - The bottom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForgiven on 12/24/2009

These reflectors are surprisingly good. I use 4 in my M*glite with 4x Cree XRE emitters, I think 5 would fit in a circular pattern. Its the same reflector that came with my EDC 18650 light SKU 29096. With the reflector placed all the way down on the led it produces a very tight hot spot and long throw.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byentropy23 on 08/05/2009

Nice reflectors, quite small, fits my application perfectly. Good packaging, they were seperated from each other by thick plastic wrapping, lots of bubble wrap around it. Good spill. Massive alu, doubles as heat sink, if attached firmly to the LED. The reflective surface scratches easily. Could be cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoogy on 04/16/2009

has a nice spot, but (see cons) solid aluminum bright spot only if you place a spacer between LED and reflector iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections