DX » Community » Reviews » 35mm*35mm Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector for Cree LED Emitters (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFeraoth on 10/24/2012

- Great depth of mirrored side makes this thing perfect for narrow-thrower flashlight. - Have a threaded hall for emitter board. Just isolate and insert emitter board into hall. - have a nice smooth pattern of beam, as expected from a textured reflector - flood and spot are well balanced - Price, include ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEL34xxx on 03/02/2012

I have purchased and used several hundred of these reflectors in the last couple years. They create a great beam shape with XML and P7 LED's. I use them to convert Marwi halogen lights to P7 and XML LED lights. The reflector fits perfectly in both styles of Marwi housings. To be able to use these in ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byUzziPA on 05/12/2011

Fits the 35mm recess perfectly, beam quality is nice, around 8 degrees too. Works with many LEDs; perfectly with XRE, can be boared out for P7, if shimmed slighly, it makes a tight beam with XML!!! Build consistency is off; the lenses I recieved are all "different" Different in that the focal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevenlparry on 11/27/2010

The ones I received are the correct diameter to directly replace an MR11 bulb, although it is longer. With a little work I was able to install an XRE R2 pill removed from SKU 11836 and use this to upgrade an old Electron brand 10w halogen bike lamp to bright and efficient LED power. You get two of them!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevenlparry on 11/27/2010

The ones I received are the correct diameter to directly replace an MR11 bulb, although it is longer. With a little work I was able to install an XPE R2 pill removed from SKU 11836 and use this to upgrade an old Electron brand 10w halogen bike lamp to bright and efficient LED power. You get two of them!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywt808 on 05/24/2010

Deep aluminum reflector, 2 in package, fits Husky 2D LED flashlight No pill, thread is different and threaded section is deeper than that of other drop-ins, no insulated isolators applied where LED might contact reflector, not sure what other flashlights this will fit After cutting 0.100-in from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEL34xyz on 06/02/2009

I like the reflector, I just wish DX would ship the correct ones...................................................................................................... 05/01/2009 - I just got another batch of these reflectors, thinking that DX had the correct ones in stock. Wrong, they shipped the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEL34xyz on 04/05/2009

Nice reflector, The first one I got was 34.8 diameter as is shown in the product description and fits into an existing product I own perfectly. The second batch I received was closer to 37mm in diameter and was not the same product as the first one I received. It looks differently also. There is no flange ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteHorse on 02/19/2009

Well made, nice OP finish. Comes with a pill. This will be very useful,an dis a nice unexpected touch. It is larger in diameter than stated or shown. Both of mine are close to 37mm in diameter. This means it will not fit in an MR-11 position. This is a shame since that is what I got it for. If you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisotco on 01/27/2009

- Produces a smooth, yet well defined, hotspot. - Beam is clean and artifact free, largely due to the OP surface of the reflector. - The included pill is made out of aluminum and has a brass ring for the regulator board. - Also, it is very shiny : ) - Needs a teflon washer at the reflector to avoid shorting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections