DX » Community » Reviews » 170 Cute Hatsune Miku Face Changeable Figure Garage kit Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshavahdp on 02/22/2014

Great figure, looks very nice, good buy for a low price, this is really adorable, I really like the colors that is painted, ideal to put on the shelf, definitely worth figure very delicate, it is best to choose a pose and not move it because it breaks easily. I break it I broke it when I changed the ... Read more

Miku! Miku happy

0 0 0

• posted byzaborger on 02/18/2014

Very cute figure. The quality is surely a big plus for its price. Every piece fits nicely, and it comes with a good number of accessory parts, which allows for a lot of different poses. Not suitable for children -- then again, this is not an action figure, anyway. Delicate, very small parts - hands are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnimalCrosser5 on 02/12/2014

Well detailed, low price. This isn't an official GSC product, as you'd expect, but you wouldn't know it unless you really knew what to look for. Somewhat fragile, so handle it gently. One of her pigtails broke after putting too much pressure on it. I put it back on with hot glue, but it's still pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChisato on 09/17/2013

Affordable price for a cute figure. Includes several styles of faces and hands for customization! Fully articulated and easy to pose. Paint job is mostly OK. Paint job is not perfect. Two of my faces have paint spots and other flaws. Her dress is also not painted perfectly. Her hair falls out easily ... Read more

Accessories Faces Front

0 0 0

• posted bycrobat on 01/18/2013

Everything fits, nothing slides off while posing. This is HUGE because the figure is meant for posing and that's all. Well painted, no mishaps as far as I can see. Adorable, came with lots of accessories . Stand stays in place. Fragile. A piece holding her hair came off after I pushed a little too hard,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjsegundo on 10/03/2012

Nice value for money. She arrived in excellent condition, which is recommended for all fans of VOCALOID. Turning their hands and head, is a good gift. Very good looks on the table in front of a computer. The molding and painting of these figurines is top notch. Recived in perfect conditions, in a perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections