DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather + Plastic Case for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasic91 on 06/12/2013

I have many cases for S3 (even the original side flip case) but this one definitely rules! It's build from nice materials, doesn't cost much, it is durable, tiny and lightweight! Doesn't include a hole at the top for the second microphone that captures stereo sound in videos. But even without it I record some different sounds with and without the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamwo81 on 05/17/2013

Very durabel, does not break. No cracks in the plastic frame, this I have noticed happens a lot with cases when removing/applying on the phone. Used this case for several months now. Easy to remove. Good protection, from both dirt/dust and when dropped. (Both phone and case okay after a few fumbles, after hitting tilefloors). Not possible to charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasendras on 12/05/2012

Handy, lightweight and cheap. It is sufficient to protect the S3 in a comfortable manner. Easy to attach and mount. Also protect the screen perfectly. Another positive aspect is that it fits perfectly with the samsung s3. It is absolutely advisable. Also let free all buttons and camera and it is easy to open and close Maybe It should have a better finish.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySameera on 11/06/2012

Easy to open and close. The magnet snaps shut pretty easily. Material feels to be of high quality. Makes the S3 feel easy to grip. No longer feels slippery. Unique look compared the common flip cases out there. It feels more like a skin rather than a case. Unlike a regular case, I don't feel comfortable that if dropped, this case will protect the phone ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections