DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-LM LED Flashlight with 2*Assault Crowns (2*CR123A/1*18650)
  • 5 star 16 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykronin24 on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to use -Lots of functions -Nice n' bright Cons:-No batteries included -Gets hot after a while -Strap broke after 2 weeks of use OtherThoughts:It's a great product that is easy to use and has alot of functions that are easy to navigate through. It's really useful f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLWolf on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well built flashlight. Threads and O rings are well lubed. The R2 emitter may not be as bright as an R5, but I like the narrow beam. The metal assault crown combined with the tight strobe light makes a very effective self defensive weapon. Cons:Does not come with t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirillnikitin on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very bright. I did not assess its brightness in terms of lumens, anyway, i'm satisfied. - light, takes no place in the pocket or in the car - low energy consumption - I left it for a night to illuminate a room and it was still working in the morning - clip and lace ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycnbmisis on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Overall very good light. Have always been happy with the throw/spill and seems to be somewhere around half the factory rated output, which is probably about what we should expect from the factory rating engineers. Build quality fairly good - lens needed a little cleanin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblindnick on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Goodness build. Solid milled aluminum, real aluminum OP reflector and thick mineral glass. Springs on plus and minus contacts. Stainless steel crown. 5 modes with real memory. Narrow hotspot. Clip. Military style (as Centurion C2). P60. Universal pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 03/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+bright white light with tight hot spot and useable spill (limited partly by the assault crown) +HAIII finish is nice - thick matte black finish +good size, nice hefty balanced feel +protected 18650s fit perfectly length wise (slight rattle, barely noticable) +deep thre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonstrewii on 01/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very usefull for Gamecube and Wii. It able you to: Run homebrew Good quality I test 3 SD Card and fits OK Good presentacion, It cames in a box Cons:Most usefull if you have a modchip in your wii. It adds a lot of functions for it. It doesn´t Work with SDHC card. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycnbmisis on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light replaced a lost surefire :( and has made me very happy to enter the world of LED emitters :) Well worth the wait for delivery. Everything works perfectly with no modifications. The clicky is responsive, and the mode changes are easily accomplished.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysusuman on 08/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, similar brightness of my Fenix P3D, but more than half the price. Assault Bezel what I am looking for, it is really sharp. Cons:Built quality not 100%: The Driver circuit come loose after 2-3 times drop, can be easily solder back, sandpaper/file t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzombieman on 06/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Light is pretty bright and has a really good feel. Cons:Mine was missing a o-ring in the lens area. The darn thing rattled like a baby rattle it was so bad. I had to take it apart and make a half-azz o-ring that I'm not happy with at all. If it were not for it missing the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections