DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C1 R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-LM LED Flashlight with 2*Assault Crowns (2*CR123A/1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykronin24 on 12/22/2012

-Easy to use -Lots of functions -Nice n' bright -No batteries included -Gets hot after a while -Strap broke after 2 weeks of use It's a great product that is easy to use and has alot of functions that are easy to navigate through. It's really useful for pretty much anything that requires some sort of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLWolf on 12/22/2011

Very well built flashlight. Threads and O rings are well lubed. The R2 emitter may not be as bright as an R5, but I like the narrow beam. The metal assault crown combined with the tight strobe light makes a very effective self defensive weapon. Does not come with two assault crowns. It has one metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirillnikitin on 09/25/2011

- very bright. I did not assess its brightness in terms of lumens, anyway, i'm satisfied. - light, takes no place in the pocket or in the car - low energy consumption - I left it for a night to illuminate a room and it was still working in the morning - clip and lace are included and very useful - all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnbmisis on 07/20/2011

Overall very good light. Have always been happy with the throw/spill and seems to be somewhere around half the factory rated output, which is probably about what we should expect from the factory rating engineers. Build quality fairly good - lens needed a little cleaning, and reflector had a fingerprint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblindnick on 06/19/2011

Good price. Goodness build. Solid milled aluminum, real aluminum OP reflector and thick mineral glass. Springs on plus and minus contacts. Stainless steel crown. 5 modes with real memory. Narrow hotspot. Clip. Military style (as Centurion C2). P60. Universal power supply (1 or 2 lithium cells). Discharge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheprocess on 03/16/2010

+bright white light with tight hot spot and useable spill (limited partly by the assault crown) +HAIII finish is nice - thick matte black finish +good size, nice hefty balanced feel +protected 18650s fit perfectly length wise (slight rattle, barely noticable) +deep threads and think orings in all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonstrewii on 01/15/2010

Very usefull for Gamecube and Wii. It able you to: Run homebrew Good quality I test 3 SD Card and fits OK Good presentacion, It cames in a box Most usefull if you have a modchip in your wii. It adds a lot of functions for it. It doesn´t Work with SDHC card. It´s not a memory card, just an adaptator to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnbmisis on 09/17/2009

This light replaced a lost surefire :( and has made me very happy to enter the world of LED emitters :) Well worth the wait for delivery. Everything works perfectly with no modifications. The clicky is responsive, and the mode changes are easily accomplished. Mode memory works. Strobe is effective. Throw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysusuman on 08/03/2009

Very bright, similar brightness of my Fenix P3D, but more than half the price. Assault Bezel what I am looking for, it is really sharp. Built quality not 100%: The Driver circuit come loose after 2-3 times drop, can be easily solder back, sandpaper/file the brass/copper body, then solder the driver PCB.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzombieman on 06/18/2009

Light is pretty bright and has a really good feel. Mine was missing a o-ring in the lens area. The darn thing rattled like a baby rattle it was so bad. I had to take it apart and make a half-azz o-ring that I'm not happy with at all. If it were not for it missing the o-ring I'd probably buy another one.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections