DX » Community » Reviews » All-in-1 Multimedia Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Handsfree Car Kit with MP3 Player and FM Transmitter
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhanakpaya on 10/13/2009

+ Easy to install + quick charging, long run time + clear voice + Good microphone + good mp3 player + low noises, very clear with high speed - Don't display caller id - fixed channels ( i have radio station on both freq) - didn't received user manual - mp3 is playing (silent) while phone is active + quite big mirror + easy to read the messages - i very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMTardif on 03/11/2009

This i sa nice product that you will enjoy using when you drive your card. I use that have one of those Bluetooth in side my ear that was bugging me a lot. With this product i saw the caller id on the mirror and i'm able to answer easily by pressing one button. You can talk by the time your are driving your car without any incovenient. I'm also able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaixinho on 02/27/2009

This product have many functions, allowing differents aplications whith same hardware. The ending is very good, the sound is good, the range of signal to maintain the mobile connected is very good and the mirror is very good. The price is very good and have down!! The mirror is single, don't have a second mirror to night like almost of cars, the numbers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections