DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case Complete Parts Kit for NDS Lite (Smalt)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystewie75 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks exactly like the original. glossy and feels great. fits exactly like it should. great color that i'd never even seen before on a ds lite, to be quite honest. stylus too, all the buttons look perfect and just like an original would and should. Cons:absolutely nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmartshopper on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits snug. Solid, dark blue color. No light bleed through the case. Cons:A small bit of plastic which holds the shoulder button pin in place was missing. After trimming a piece from the original white shell, and some elmers glue, it performs admirably - actual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborkas on 08/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good case, all items fit together nicely, no gaps. Full complect (except hinge, or course). Cons:Top screen cover replacement was terrible - muddy plastic instead of the glass, even one bubble _in_ the plastic. So I left my old white ones - got funny blue-white case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfishwilson on 08/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very, very, very nice color on this one. Its not a standard color for the ds lite, so if you want yours to look a little special, or you have a broken hinge, this one is for you. Included with this are all you will need to get your ds lite back to life. Only t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimmy on 09/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Complete kit, includes: screws rubber pad + double side tape dark blue touch screen frame (matching color) top screen cover (i received a black one) matching color stylus Except top screen cover, all pieces fit perfectly, no gap when the you close the NDS Lite. Cons:The t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections