DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case Complete Parts Kit for NDS Lite (Smalt)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystewie75 on 03/09/2013

looks exactly like the original. glossy and feels great. fits exactly like it should. great color that i'd never even seen before on a ds lite, to be quite honest. stylus too, all the buttons look perfect and just like an original would and should. absolutely nothing to complain of in the least. I've never had much experience changing the housing, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmartshopper on 06/05/2011

Fits snug. Solid, dark blue color. No light bleed through the case. A small bit of plastic which holds the shoulder button pin in place was missing. After trimming a piece from the original white shell, and some elmers glue, it performs admirably - actually, better than the unbroken shoulder button. This was my first replacement project, and I ended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborkas on 08/23/2010

Very good case, all items fit together nicely, no gaps. Full complect (except hinge, or course). Top screen cover replacement was terrible - muddy plastic instead of the glass, even one bubble _in_ the plastic. So I left my old white ones - got funny blue-white case. Left shoulder pad is little stiff - should reopen case and fix it. This case is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfishwilson on 08/08/2010

Very, very, very nice color on this one. Its not a standard color for the ds lite, so if you want yours to look a little special, or you have a broken hinge, this one is for you. Included with this are all you will need to get your ds lite back to life. Only thing not included are the left hinge insert, everything else is there. This is actually the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimmy on 09/26/2008

Complete kit, includes: screws rubber pad + double side tape dark blue touch screen frame (matching color) top screen cover (i received a black one) matching color stylus Except top screen cover, all pieces fit perfectly, no gap when the you close the NDS Lite. The top screen cover that was in the box was black, instead of navy blue (smalt). But it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections