DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case Complete Parts Kit for NDS Lite (Blue+Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCocaCoala on 04/25/2013

It have good spare parts and i have to see if it fits perfectly yet. The case is made only of plastic, not the same material from the original case. I liked the parts kit that came together with the case, but the case I didn't like that much. The blue DSlite has a metalic feel to it, but this case is only plastic. It looks like the original, but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeirrs on 10/05/2011

Great kit that comes with most/all of what you need for replacing the DS case. The material quality was excellent, and felt sturdy. Be carefull when you dissamble your DS, keep as many parts whole as possible. You might need some of them later. Also try to remember how it was assembled, since there is no assembly instructions included. I found a video ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaosta on 07/27/2011

Great replacement for your old case, everything was easy to put together. - Looked nice - Came with extra parts such as (screws,buttons, rubber adhesives, etc) The DS won't close tightly when folded which annoys me a little, but you'll get used to it. - No hinge axle (in case your old one broke) Just watch youtube vids to learn how to replace your case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRellikami on 07/18/2011

the case is very sturdy and work perfectly fine for a replacement. looks very nice would have to examine it for a bit to realize it's not original Nintendo brand housing. the fix is a tid bit tight not too tight but not quite right either. it goes together well enough buy you can't e afraid to apply some needed gentle force to the parts that snap together ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydegiel on 03/06/2010

Good quality of the parts.Almost everything fitted well. No cons about the parts itself. Like i read before, it depents of the skills of the person. There are enough instructions to find on the internet It has all the parts you need. Even the little springs of the left and right button!!! And that's a great thing because these little things spring all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeshi on 02/01/2010

Very good parts. Every thing fitted properly if you know how to!my dsl looks like brand new. Price should go down specially when brandnew console price go down Actually there are no cons because i think all the problems comes while assembling and disassembling are because of our own skills. Specially for first timers it's hard as usual anywhere, not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplogan17 on 01/29/2010

I was very surprised with the quality. It came with everything you need. non -All the parts needed were there, all the rubbery parts with adhesive, new top screen, all the buttons are there, led light plastic,screws, metal hinge piece, pretty much everything you need. Keep your old screws and try not to lose them when you are taking it apart, the new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowsmoo on 01/23/2010

Bought this case because I had a broken hinge and didn't want to pay $70 for a new DS. I've never opened any electronics so I'm pretty new to this stuff but I followed some online tutorials showing you how to replace the casing and it ended up just fine. -All the parts needed were there, all the rubbery parts with adhesive, new top screen, all the buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirongrid on 11/21/2009

Nice case with all the small pieces that are needed - buttons, small tape stickers to put over screws, case dampers, etc. etc. The blue color is metallic and look nice. Not everything is a perfect fit. The A-button that followed in the shipment did not have the correct notch placement (as to not mixup buttons) which needed to be 'modified' using an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYutsoku on 09/19/2009

It looks fantastic. It is excellent quality. It comes with everything you could possibly need to swap cases, rather your case has a bad screen, scratched screens or anything. DO NOT GET THIS IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT TAKING THINGS APART. I take apart every electronic device that I have, and I warn you... This is the most frustrating thing I've ever swapped ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections