-Easily pairs up with Nokia E71. Tried with blackberry but the result is no good. Actually pairing up something with blackberry is a general problem. Nothing to do with this item. -No echos, very good sound processing technology. -mic quality is good. You dont have to shout. Just talk like you are talking on the phone. -Build quality should be better.... Read more
In my car worked very well, so much the sound of the MP3 I found a radio frequency had almost no noise. The service functions on the mobile phone via (bluetooth handsfree) also work well. Very easy to pair with my phone, a Nokia E71. The names of the songs on the display could be larger.
Random functionality does not work right, always repeating the ... Read more
SUPPORTS ADP! aka audio streaming over bluetooth
less cable clutter
excellent audio quality
powered by cigarette jack
seamless switch between music and incoming call. volume is rather low; audio quality over cassette adaptor is somewhat offset by having to crank up volume and increase background noise threshold
doesn't maintain constant ... Read more
seemlessly allows my adp device (tmobile g1) to stream pandora via bluetooth to FM. Sound quality is quite good, switches from music to phone calls automatically and quickly, then back again after call. Has a remote as well and remembers fm frequency after power off even after boosting volume and bluetooth volume via mods on my phone, it is apparent ... Read more
Quite a good device and does play MP3 Crystal clear through your stereo with good bass and no distortion, just as good as FM radio. Nice at night, cool blue lights on the display. The MIC is awful. I found myself shouting just to be heard on Freeway trips. I ended up making a modification so I could clip the MIC to my shirt lapel, and it works great ... Read more
Worked first thing out of the box, no issues pairing it with my cell phone. Sound quality of the FM transmitter is on par with some of the better ones I've used. Hands free sound quality is pretty good, the people I talked to seemed to think it sounded alright on their end. Shuffle feature (press and hold CH button) is not very random, it seems to have ... Read more
- It has shuffle functionality
- I have tested and works with: 1Gb SD 4Gb SDHC 1Gb Pen drive 8Gb Pen drive
- I have used installed 839 musics, and works fine
- Remote control fully works
- 0,1 MHz step
- clear signal
- Works as expected. Once paired, it always detect and connects when both phone and carkit are on. MP3
- ... Read more
- Easy too set up and use - Sound quality is OK for an FM transmitted signal - Bluetooth function works well, no feedback or echo and the sound through the cars speakers is clear. No complaints from anyone on the other end of the line - works well with SD cards and USB drives - it remembers what song you were listening to when it is unplugged starts ... Read more
Great equipment, combines several technologies into a single item, very useful for people who spend much time in the car in traffic or working with the car.
Bluetooth is very easy to use and sync with your celphone Display with poor visibility, material that was built is weak ..
It has a playlist and other basic functions found in any basic player.
... Read more
- Excellent quality of sound (it seems like a real FM broadcast)
- Full FM tuner range. So you can select the best frequency for sound quality improvement.
- Excellent mic quality (for handsfree function)
- Intuitive interface, that makes it easy to use during driving - Does not have shuffle function, so you must listen the songs in the exactly order ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.