DX » Community » Reviews » MP3 Player FM Transmitter + Bluetooth Carkit with USB/SD Slot and IR Remote Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygkngnd on 04/26/2011

-Easily pairs up with Nokia E71. Tried with blackberry but the result is no good. Actually pairing up something with blackberry is a general problem. Nothing to do with this item. -No echos, very good sound processing technology. -mic quality is good. You dont have to shout. Just talk like you are talking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfborges on 10/14/2010

In my car worked very well, so much the sound of the MP3 I found a radio frequency had almost no noise. The service functions on the mobile phone via (bluetooth handsfree) also work well. Very easy to pair with my phone, a Nokia E71. The names of the songs on the display could be larger. Random functionality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/28/2010

SUPPORTS ADP! aka audio streaming over bluetooth pairs quickly less cable clutter excellent audio quality powered by cigarette jack seamless switch between music and incoming call. volume is rather low; audio quality over cassette adaptor is somewhat offset by having to crank up volume and increase background ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/17/2010

seemlessly allows my adp device (tmobile g1) to stream pandora via bluetooth to FM. Sound quality is quite good, switches from music to phone calls automatically and quickly, then back again after call. Has a remote as well and remembers fm frequency after power off even after boosting volume and bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArchie73 on 05/13/2010

Quite a good device and does play MP3 Crystal clear through your stereo with good bass and no distortion, just as good as FM radio. Nice at night, cool blue lights on the display. The MIC is awful. I found myself shouting just to be heard on Freeway trips. I ended up making a modification so I could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 03/29/2010

Worked first thing out of the box, no issues pairing it with my cell phone. Sound quality of the FM transmitter is on par with some of the better ones I've used. Hands free sound quality is pretty good, the people I talked to seemed to think it sounded alright on their end. Shuffle feature (press and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexLuthor360 on 03/09/2010

MP3 - It has shuffle functionality - I have tested and works with: 1Gb SD 4Gb SDHC 1Gb Pen drive 8Gb Pen drive - I have used installed 839 musics, and works fine - Remote control fully works FM Transmitter - 0,1 MHz step - clear signal Bluetooth - Works as expected. Once paired, it always detect and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypachinko9 on 02/06/2010

- Easy too set up and use - Sound quality is OK for an FM transmitted signal - Bluetooth function works well, no feedback or echo and the sound through the cars speakers is clear. No complaints from anyone on the other end of the line - works well with SD cards and USB drives - it remembers what song ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarrasco on 12/29/2009

Great equipment, combines several technologies into a single item, very useful for people who spend much time in the car in traffic or working with the car. Bluetooth is very easy to use and sync with your celphone Display with poor visibility, material that was built is weak .. It has a playlist and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalesgarbi on 02/25/2009

- Excellent quality of sound (it seems like a real FM broadcast) - Full FM tuner range. So you can select the best frequency for sound quality improvement. - Excellent mic quality (for handsfree function) - Intuitive interface, that makes it easy to use during driving - Does not have shuffle function,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections