Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• love it except low volume

posted by ChickenSammich on 05/17/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

seemlessly allows my adp device (tmobile g1) to stream pandora via bluetooth to FM. Sound quality is quite good, switches from music to phone calls automatically and quickly, then back again after call. Has a remote as well and remembers fm frequency after power off

Cons:

even after boosting volume and bluetooth volume via mods on my phone, it is apparent that the unit itself has a rather limited volume over fm; have to have volume at roughly twice the level of the cassette adaptor I used previously. Essentially, I traded the muddiness and popping of the cassette adaptor for greater background noise and the ocassional pop as the audio connection switches if tracks aren't seemless. EQ settings dont seem to make any difference

OtherThoughts:

like how it is lighter powered, wish the line in was 3.5mm instead of that weird 2.5 mm.

Bottomline:

popping between audio connections and background noise would be minimal if max audio threshold was higher, otherwise quite a good buy if you hate wires.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections