DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Red LED Illuminated Car Toggle On / Off Switch (12V / 20A)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevell on 07/06/2013

Good quality switch. Very sturdy, heavy duty feel. There are symbols on the housing that tell you how to connect it, not that is rocket science. It's too bad that it is not available with a black cover. I actually ended up painting mine in a nice black color. Other reviewers complain about the switch being tricky to turn off. But really, this is super ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseive on 01/23/2013

Seems to be built solidly I work as an auto mechanic I have installed switches that cost 3times as much as these and don't feel near as well built as this one. The price is unbelievable for a switch of this quality. Led light in switch means you don't have to get a remote light to remind you the switch is on. The only thing that I can think of is the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydrunkenpoet77 on 11/27/2012

The build quality of the switch is very high. It has a solid feel and bit of heft to it that you'd expect in a quality product. The switch itself functions well and to top it off the switch cover looks great. It's a little difficult to flip the switch from the top position to the bottom position due to the way the switch cover sits. I searched around ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections