DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Blue LED Illuminated Car Toggle On / Off Switch (12V / 20A)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlybie on 06/22/2014

Excellent switch for the price, The LED is bright and reflects very well around the safety cover when it is in the On position. Very easy to use just flick the safety cover up and this will expose the toggle switch which is very easily put in the On position by pushing upwards, this will illuminate the LED inside the safety cover and to switch off just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlybie on 06/06/2014

Very good quality and I use it to turn on under floor lighting and when every one is in the car it is bright enough to remind you to turn it off No Cons yet, It is handling well but I am only pulling about 5 amps max through it. Very nice switch and looks really cool in a car, some people have problems trying to turn it off by the main switch but all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishwaschettri on 09/21/2013

Very good to look at, decent build quality. LED function is very good, reminds me to flick it off. I am using two of them in my car, one for music system amp and another for extra cooling fan. No issues so far. A small wiring diagram would have been usable. Took some time to figure out the connections. I guess the more technically inclined should not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections