DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexBarker49 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I purchased 3, and then ordered a 4th. All 3 in the same room at the same time show the same remperature and humidity. And this is verified against my thermostat. I put one in each bedroom to make sure my furnace disctibutes heat around house properly. And for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am sure you will adore this device. It has wonderful appearance, nice fulfillment. It shows you the temperature in the room correctly and more than that it has the opportunity to measure the level of humidity in your house – it is really necessary especially in winter... Read more

general view back1 zoom1 general view
    0 0
  • posted byjbiss on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very clear and easy to read both the temperature and the humidity levels. It's very light weight and can be placed practically anywhere. It feel like a fairly solide construction even though it is very light. It can also be walmounted which is a great extra featur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPADILHAFEL2012 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its easy to use and the thermometer is good. Its very beautiful and easy to use. The display is interesting and modern. The Mini Indoor + Outdoor is realy Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter. The price is very good ! Cons:I compare the unit with a precision... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulusz on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is simple and easy to use. Very large scale and very good readability of the thermometer. Is a clean design and color. No need for batteries! Cons:The scale of the humitiy meter is quite small and not as good readable as the thermometer. Could perhaps be a bit cheaper.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-This tool never use battery -Simple -Can be move and use anywhere -light weight Cons:-Plastic part -Take space -Need sometimes to reach the local value when moved OtherThoughts:- I have a digital solar one, which need light, just not working during winter :-( near wind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPositive1 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good appearance. Do outside of high quality plastic. Large enough, you can watch from a distance. Accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery - it is very good, do not break. Legkiy.Imeet very stable stand, and it can be mounte... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFotophilic on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good size for small locations like cupboards and storeroom. Comes with a stand. Very nicely packed and shipped in excellent condition. Seems reasonably accurate as it shows the same reading compared to 3 other humidity and temperature meters that have. Cons:Resp... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections