DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
Customer’s impression:
Good item Informative not really worth Informativo nice size meter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcpranav on 04/15/2015

its really a cheap device, works without battery. but accuracy is a big question - really doubt that its working! i moved between different rooms - AC and Non-AC, and waited - but didnt change temp!

Impression:not really worth;

0 0 0

• posted by8885226 on 02/09/2015

El termometro por ser sencillo, es preciso y fácil de ver ponendose colgado en la pared. Pero en cuanto el soporte de plastico, es bastante sencillo. Pero realmente indica bien la temperatura y la humedad.

Impression:Informativo;

0 0 0

• posted bydbmourits on 01/03/2015

The size is perfect and good to read even from a distance. Works immediately.

Impression:nice size meter;

0 0 0

• posted byalparo on 12/04/2014

Bought it to check comfort in my bedroom. It works and has color indication of comfortable temperature and humidity range. With help of this item I can now understand how to make the house atmosphere much better.

Impression:Informative;

0 0 1

• posted byazazelish on 08/12/2014

pros:compact small devise that can be fitted anywhere, cheap (i took two) can be hung on a wall or stand with the included supporter, seems to be accurate at the tests (do remember i have 2) cons: took forever to get item cant see other cons

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexBarker49 on 02/05/2014

I purchased 3, and then ordered a 4th. All 3 in the same room at the same time show the same remperature and humidity. And this is verified against my thermostat. I put one in each bedroom to make sure my furnace disctibutes heat around house properly. And for kids comfort. I origionally a model... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtaormin on 11/06/2013

Perfect for monitoring temperature and humidity in any room. Thanks to the humidity reading on this device, I learned I had a problem with a closet in my home: opening to the attic was causing high humidity in the closet. This can also prevent arguments with significant other about how hot or a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

I am sure you will adore this device. It has wonderful appearance, nice fulfillment. It shows you the temperature in the room correctly and more than that it has the opportunity to measure the level of humidity in your house – it is really necessary especially in winter, when the air is too dry I... Read more

general view back1 zoom1 general view

0 0 0

• posted byjbiss on 09/05/2013

It is very clear and easy to read both the temperature and the humidity levels. It's very light weight and can be placed practically anywhere. It feel like a fairly solide construction even though it is very light. It can also be walmounted which is a great extra feature. None so far. Great for a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPADILHAFEL2012 on 06/05/2013

Its easy to use and the thermometer is good. Its very beautiful and easy to use. The display is interesting and modern. The Mini Indoor + Outdoor is realy Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter. The price is very good ! I compare the unit with a precision one and the conclusion is that the is !.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: