DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Indoor + Outdoor Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter - White
Customer’s impression:
Informative
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalparo on 12/04/2014

Bought it to check comfort in my bedroom. It works and has color indication of comfortable temperature and humidity range. With help of this item I can now understand how to make the house atmosphere much better. Read more

Impression:Informative;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexBarker49 on 02/05/2014

I purchased 3, and then ordered a 4th. All 3 in the same room at the same time show the same remperature and humidity. And this is verified against my thermostat. I put one in each bedroom to make sure my furnace disctibutes heat around house properly. And for kids comfort. I origionally purchased a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtaormin on 11/06/2013

Perfect for monitoring temperature and humidity in any room. Thanks to the humidity reading on this device, I learned I had a problem with a closet in my home: opening to the attic was causing high humidity in the closet. This can also prevent arguments with significant other about how hot or cold a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

I am sure you will adore this device. It has wonderful appearance, nice fulfillment. It shows you the temperature in the room correctly and more than that it has the opportunity to measure the level of humidity in your house – it is really necessary especially in winter, when the air is too dry and correlating ... Read more

general view back1 zoom1 general view

0 0 0

• posted byjbiss on 09/05/2013

It is very clear and easy to read both the temperature and the humidity levels. It's very light weight and can be placed practically anywhere. It feel like a fairly solide construction even though it is very light. It can also be walmounted which is a great extra feature. None so far. Great for leaving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPADILHAFEL2012 on 06/05/2013

Its easy to use and the thermometer is good. Its very beautiful and easy to use. The display is interesting and modern. The Mini Indoor + Outdoor is realy Battery-Free Thermometer Humidity Meter. The price is very good ! I compare the unit with a precision one and the conclusion is that the Hygrometer ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaulusz on 01/23/2013

Is simple and easy to use. Very large scale and very good readability of the thermometer. Is a clean design and color. No need for batteries! The scale of the humitiy meter is quite small and not as good readable as the thermometer. Could perhaps be a bit cheaper. Temperature seems accurate compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyriusbe on 12/21/2012

-This tool never use battery -Simple -Can be move and use anywhere -light weight -Plastic part -Take space -Need sometimes to reach the local value when moved - I have a digital solar one, which need light, just not working during winter :-( near windows, need to have artificial light. This one stays,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPositive1 on 10/15/2012

Very good appearance. Do outside of high quality plastic. Large enough, you can watch from a distance. Accurately displays temperature and humidity. Mechanical, not a battery - it is very good, do not break. Legkiy.Imeet very stable stand, and it can be mounted on a wall. Build quality is up to par. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFotophilic on 08/25/2012

Good size for small locations like cupboards and storeroom. Comes with a stand. Very nicely packed and shipped in excellent condition. Seems reasonably accurate as it shows the same reading compared to 3 other humidity and temperature meters that have. Response is a little slow, but its not really a ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections