DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Hard Artificial Leather Pouch Case for PSP 1000 / 2000 / 3000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good Protection
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/14/2014

Already dropped my PSP 3000 to transport you on a trip and he scratched a bit, so I bought this carrying case in the Dx.com. Days after purchasing it again dropped the PSP, but it was into the case and nothing happened because the case is very resistant. Protects against damage in the Psp if it falling.... Read more

Impression:Good Protection;

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 12/18/2013

Protect my PSP Like a Charm! Good Construct, and works so great! The shiny ring center with no PSP logo which makes it very discreet and beautiful. With Resistant material the Zipper and handle match the matte black of the case, good design! No cons! Maybe more space for memory cards and earphones only.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaloywea on 05/20/2013

It is very hard in the outside, that make it a very useful case to protect your psp and carry it almost anywhere and not worry about damage it, and it comes with a little pocket that adds in any place inside the pouch to transport two memory sticks the thing that holds the memory stick can lay out with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegaNSGN on 11/13/2012

- Very shiny ring center - Resistant material - Zipper and handle match the matte black of the case, which makes it very discreet and beautiful. - Small internal space for other accessories like earphones. - A good option for those who want to carry a PSP without attracting attention. - The PSP 3000 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfangelini on 08/29/2012

The bottom line was the price. I just bought it for carrying my USB gadgets to my work place: cables, flash drives, card readers, etc. I'M NOT USING IR FOR PSP | O principal é o preço. Aqui no Brasil isto é caro! Eu comprei para carregar meus gadgets USB para o meu serviço, como cabos,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections