DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Finger Print Pattern Silicone Bookmark - Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvsribeirinho on 01/23/2014

The design is cute and is a good idea. Not only does it help you keep your place in the book, it also helps you keep your place on the page! This is a useful tool for students and bookworms! Product somewhat fragile. Some care is needed in placing and removing the bookmark from the book, so that it does ... Read more

Bookmark

0 0 0

• posted bysonulique on 10/14/2013

Nice, stylish and handy bookmark. In orange it looks just perfect. It is elastic and thin so it can adjust to almost any book size. It could be cheaper as it is very small, thin and from one material only (plastic). Orange colour is the best. However, I would certainly welcome a turqoise one. A perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMargui73 on 10/05/2013

It's an original bookmark, colourful and bright orange. It's quite stretchable and keeps fixed so you won't miss the mark. It doesn't fit some books. They are too small or too big, or too thin or thick. You should be careful because ff the paper is delicate it can get the pages wrinkled or even torn.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBluemyst on 07/01/2013

The design is cute and is a good idea: Not only does it help you keep your place in the book, it also helps you keep your place on the page! Some care is needed in placing and removing the bookmark from the book, so that it does not damage the pages. Does not work as well for small or flimsy books. Unlike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

this was just i was looking for. especially for the magazines you read time to time, it's incredibly useful. you can mark where you left reading so you could just continue from there. - the quality seems good, it's very flexible. hence you can use it for your bigger books as well the price might be lower,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygeorgiaioannou on 01/10/2013

this amazing and fantastic bookmark allows you to know not only the page you are reading but also the line you have read. since im a book lover this is the best bookbark i could ever have. i realy love it. there are no cons for this product is absolutely fantastic, but i would like even more colours.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections