DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Multiple 60X 30X Jewelers Magnifier w/ 2-LED Flashlight (3 x LR1130)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoLopezGtz on 04/04/2014

Excellent quality in Frabricacion perfect for numismatics can see perfectly the details of the coins and the LED light adds a plus of great help 60x magnifying glass has a very small diameter which causes it to have to bring more to the peephole. Of great help for working with small items as components in electronic circuits smd in a few of the things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlaiteh on 09/21/2013

Solid build and good price. The led lights work just fine but are sometimes way too powerful, but good overall. Comes in a plastic case for storage. The lens are Ok i think. Amplified objets looks good. not much. A little bit heavy and big, but not that much really. The plastic case is a bit of trouble but you dont need it anyway. For what i can tell,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Nice lenses. Very good use. Can be used to magnify anything - as long as you can look at it up close. It will not magnify from far away. Take a look at ordinary things from up close - it amazing! Includes hard plastic box. The light fixtures seem a little wobbly. I can't tell how long they will last. For now it works ok. Plastic box doesn't close very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynluques on 01/11/2013

Good case, sturdy and beautiful Good size, so it is easy to manipulate Excellent optics The led light very usefull to be able to see clearly the objects 2 good magnification lenses Sturdy materials and construction None so far Maybe a little heavy It could come with the hanger thread for easy wear and prevent drooping it by accident It is a very good ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections